Plasma, Light Movers, Mothers ...hairs

• Thread starter Shegrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shegrows

Shegrows

hi-
I'm new to these plasma lights. I just got everything set up for my baby business which I've been doing for years. However, with the new technology I decided to go for it and bite the bullet. Brand new GrowLab tent, fixed with a light mover rail, and the Ceramic SunSystem Plasma light. I have about 20 mothers that have been producing tons of babies, they're healthy happy, green, but I did just notice that these mamas started throwing white pistols then they even turned brown. Not in the " bud" but at internodes. Now I have two brand new 128 site Ez cloners running 24/7 and have noticed obviously that some of the clones have these hairs. My Blue Dream in particular. The GSCnot so much. They're on on a 20/4 sleep light. I feed them Roots Organics. The babies still pop monster roots in 7 days. Transplant in 9. But the hairs why?? Are they trying to bud?! My concern is that the light mover is tricking them into wanted to flower?! It's tracks back and forth all day, but when it's at the farthest end the other plants are in relative "shade" or darkness. Even a t-8 seemed "brighter" in their. But with the plasma stopped on one side the plants really tried to start budding and even got light stressed to some degree. Who knows about these things?

Shegrows

Shegrows

I believe just showing sex. nothing's "pinching up" .. That said why the blue dream? Why not the GSC? And the hairs turned brown.. I have seed females that I sexed into dime sized puff balls of hairs and I am now re begging them successfully under the same tent. I wish I could upload a picture:(

W

waleed020

Pretty sure your safe, most cameras IR emit above 800nm and that should be out of the plants range, anyhow might be a good idea to have someone confirm that for you.

Shegrows

Shegrows

Just an update: the hairs were from a soil drench of Neem. I had gotten root gnats, badly. Neem or oil in the root system can cause plants to act weird. Hairs were weird. Light mover was tracking to far too. Too much time out of the light as some have said others disagree. I ended up stopping the plasma and half are happily throwing shoots under about a 3x3 space, and the others are under an 8 bulb t-5. Happy plants, no gnats anymore. Oh and BTW Neem does NOTHING for root gnats! Those fuckers are gross!!!! I ended up getting preditor mites or hypothalus miles (already mixed into the soil) from 707 roots organic. Which to me means they already are aware they have gnat eggs in their soil if they along with FoxFarm and some other companies are adding expensive preditor mites to soil that seem to only activate in badly affected plants that have an abundance of gnat Latvia. Do pro mix it is now amended with worm casting and other good live stuff!

Shegrows

Shegrows

Happy farming! Anyone else veg under plasmas on light movers?

GroLightBoss

GroLightBoss

I love vegging under plasmas but I believe you're using a LEC bulb if it's a ceramic SunSystem.
Check out this white paper if you want to learn more about it from the industry leaders.

Top Bottom