Platinum Candy 🍭 X Platinum KushMints

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here I will log all progress. Currently running @Leew421 platinum candy x platinum kushmints fems. Clones cut, vegging for a while. Nice structure, nice stem rub, hoping for beautiful flowers 💐. Having some issues. Healthy plant.. no issues. I’ve got some tacoing on many leafs but only affecting this one plant. May be cultivar dependent, or it may be low humidity issue. I have since raised humidity to see if it straightens out. Lights at 70% 2+ feet away. Not enough intensity? Should I crank them up? Thanks farmers.

Platinum candy  x platinum kushmints
Platinum candy  x platinum kushmints 2
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

One reason why leaves will taco like that is to reduce transpiration so they can conserve water. Not sure if that is the reason for your plant doing it but fertigation frequency could be something to look into. It is the biggest one that has taco leaves, right? If you water them all at the same time, she might need an extra watering because of how big she is compared to the other plants. Good luck!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
One reason why leaves will taco like that is to reduce transpiration so they can conserve water. Not sure if that is the reason for your plant doing it but fertigation frequency could be something to look into. It is the biggest one that has taco leaves, right? If you water them all at the same time, she might need an extra watering because of how big she is compared to the other plants. Good luck!
Damn son.. you’re the winner.. check this out.. I went on vacation and came back to this hahahhahaha...
0F4FB3AE 6778 4E27 9933 0B8841C94A2A

then I watered and they went back to the first picture.. they were thirsty as fuck.. All is back on track now, I’ll water again before I go to sleep and they should be back to normal.. i
Don’t sweat the small stuff. thanks for the info. I appreciate you.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Good thing you caught it before it got worse. 👍
Eih, plenty of seeds to pop.. I was enjoying my vacation.. haha.. pretty amazing how fast they recover.. thanks again.. I think raising the humidity helped as well.. I may be wrong, but probably a combo of both higher humidity and watering.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The mom was chopped. The babies are a week away from blast off 💥

Latest posts

Top Bottom