Platinum Delights (lime Phenotype)

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I've been meaning to do a report on this strain for awhile. This report is of one pheno, but I had about 8 or 9 girls (I think) and all of them were very very unique in structure, high, flavor, growth, you name it. I've already done my selection for ma dukes, but this pheno made me wish I kept another extra clone. I think the average yield was something like 3.5 zipish per 3 gal coco smart pot with a 40 day veg cycle from clone. This particular pheno out stretched all of the other girls accept for my choice selection, yet it might be a heavier yielder.

Smell & Appearance:
Firstly, the buds are very dense and smell of lime-limeade...nothing added, no reefa smell just fresh cut limes. Weird. This is the only pheno that smells like this, all the rest are straight Skittles smelling luck charms candy herb...with varying powers. I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's definitely has an unconventional LOUD smell. The appearance is very OG to me, but the smell is all it's own. If i had to scale the appearance & smell I'd give it a strong 7...that's a very respectable digit from me.
Platinum delights lime phenotype
Platinum delights lime phenotype 2

Potency & Taste:
Honestly, this is where this strain shines. There's no way I can accurately quantify how dominant the indica influence, but it's up there...pushing 70% maybe. My friend to me he brought this around his friends and he instantly became a movie star. Personally, I like to think I should do nothing but dabs to get high, yet this stuff never fails to get me there though. The sample above and what I'm blowing as I type goes straight to the very top of your spinal cord after a few tokes. The taste is smoooooooooooth :D:D:D...I pride myself on growing ultra smooth herb, that women who have virgin lungs can toke once or twice with ease. The flavor is mild lime on the inhale with a stronger lime, subtle banana, subtle berry, and a nutty flavor thing going on-on the back end. Another one of this phenos oddities is how most of the flavor comes on the exhale instead of the inhale. All the other phenos where out in front in this regard...blowing Raw paper btw. Moving into her effects there's an instant release of whatever (I'm high) chemical your body releases when thc hits your cannabanoid receptors...I can feel it just flowing down the back of my neck and shoulder blades as it diffuses throughout my body. Immediately after that, I feel couchlock...pure couchlock! I've been up about 5 hrs, yet I just want to fall into the abyss of my couch and sleep until my lights come on later today. This pheno (some didn't have this feel) is absolutely perfect for muscle relaxation and muscle related diseases and disorders. It's making my back pain feel phenomenally painless. As someone who's reached the pinnacle of flower tolerance I think the potency is very sufficient and in tandem with the taste I'd give this a pheno a strong 8 weak 9 range. I think I'm a good grower but I'm nowhere as good as half the people here, so I believe many guys and gals here would blow this strain out of the water. 8.7

Here's some pics from a couple of the other phenos I had laying around. In a fit of rage, I deleted all the pics associated with this op and harvest, but I took photos with different devices and just found these.

Platinum Delight X
Platinum delights lime phenotype 3

Platinum Delight Y
Platinum delights lime phenotype 4
Platinum delights lime phenotype 5

Lastly, every pheno was fast...VERY FAST! I've been breaking the habit of looking at recommended flowering times, because so many breeders are sketchy. But, I've been pulling at day 50 or 40 something by force. In comparison, I run two phenos of Tangerine Power in the same room and they go 70 days easily.I'll update this report when my choice pheno ma dukes finishes in a few weeks. I definitely recommend this strain, fairly easy to grow, skittles or lucky charms smells and flavors as an average with solid potency and good yields.

B

Burned Haze

After seeing your pics and info on your grow with this strain I def want to get a pack cause that sounds great . Thanks for the great report !

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

After seeing your pics and info on your grow with this strain I def want to get a pack cause that sounds great . Thanks for the great report !
Np bro, I definitely recommend giving it a try. I'm a decent grower, but I'm sure you could really make this strain shine!
Nice looks to be quite tastey potent, though it sounds like more in the taste department
She is a tasty strain, but her potency is nothing to take for granted. This particular pheno wasn't the most potent out of the pack, but she packs a solid punch. My choice pheno though, she's as close to my holy grail that I've personally grown for sure. She's platinum og leaning, but still retains the exotic qualities of the blue power and gsc. I'm about a month out from her finishing and I'll update this thread with some pics of her flowering as I begin flushing.

L

lucylee378

This pheno (some didn't have this feel) is absolutely perfect for muscle relaxation and muscle related diseases and disorders. It's making my back pain feel phenomenally painless. As someone who's reached the pinnacle of flower tolerance I think the potency is very sufficient and in tandem with the taste I'd give this a pheno a strong 8 weak 9 range.
blowing Raw paper btw. Moving into her effects there's an instant release of whatever (I'm high) chemical your body releases when thc hits your cannabanoid receptors...I can feel it just flowing down the back of my neck and shoulder blades as it diffuses throughout my body. Immediately after that, I feel couchlock...pure couchlock!
I've been up about 5 hrs, yet I just want to fall into the abyss of my couch and sleep until my lights come on later today.

Top Bottom