Platinum Jones X Swt #4 Ibl

• Thread starter Calixylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

I received these seeds as a freebie and was wondering if anyone has had any experience groing ou these strains. I'm familiar with sweet tooth #4 but don't really know what kind of bud the strain puts out, I have no idea about Platinum Jones though, any help on here would be appreciated. Also whatever IBL means would help, the seeds were made by a BUENO TIME, I think he was on icmag but not sure if he grows over here on the farm, I'd love to ask him about the strain. Thanks
D Mac

Calixylon

Calixylon

Anyone have an pics of sweet tooth #4? And a description of smells Nd lineage?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Doubt anyone cares but the platinum jones x sweet tooth #4 cross was pollen chuck done over on the mag by dude Beuno Time. Got to see the actual production of the seeds on a thread of his. His sweet tooth 4 looked decent, not much finished product of the platinum jones which is Platinum Kush clone only x Chemmy Jones. Supposedly there a old pollen chucking seed run, so they may be garbage, but hopefully get something nice. Havent found anyone talking about sweet tooth, i know it ws populr back in the day, not sure if its just considered unworthy now. Or has been made into a more potent better yielder and isnt worth growing. But i love all kushes, anything kush i enjoy so hopefully that platinum comes thru.

blaze503

blaze503

The gorilla glue#4 has a story!! And a breeder! His name is josey wales. If your lookin for authentic seeds... Red eyed genetics will be coming out with seeds that are certified by josey wales himself. I attached the link to the source. And as for inbred lines... It is when two strains are crossed (usually landraces) that are both either homozygous dominant, or homozygous recessive meaning that the gene pair have identical alleles at one or more genetic loci for both parents. However, if you can lock down 90% of the plants phenotypes in a population most people consider that an IBL. Basically both the P1 and P2 must have either homozygous dominant or homozygous recessive.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Little confused why glue came up in a sweet tooth thread but u can find many a sweet tooth pic at mag its still a good strain IMHO thou I believe the creator grows grapes these days ...

Any one got an info on a glue sight I've been hearing about ....web sight that is

blaze503

blaze503

Little confused why glue came up in a sweet tooth thread but u can find many a sweet tooth pic at mag its still a good strain IMHO thou I believe the creator grows grapes these days ...

Any one got an info on a glue sight I've been hearing about ....web sight that is
Lol ya somehow these were meant to be different posts for different threads. I must have seen #4 and confused the threads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom