Platinum Kush Autos: Tying Down or Letting Them Grow?

• Thread starter HappyHarvestHaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HappyHarvestHaze

End of Week 6 for the Platinum Kush autos - Currently my second grow, already going way better than my last grow. Should I keep adjusting the tie downs or just let them grow out a little more before I mess with them anymore?

Jhkhkjh
Redneckx

Redneckx

Hey mate, welcome to the Farm!
I'm tying all my plants down, currently trying just to let one auto grow itself and it gets the fir tree shape which is okay but it doesn't promote as much tops as LST trained plants do they also get thicker and stronger stems.
Get some coated wires and go for it, have some fun! 😙

emanresu

emanresu

Personally, when it comes to auto flower plants. I do not top or train unless they get at least 3ft tall. I get roughly the same yield either way. So there isn't much to gain from it.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
End of Week 6 for the Platinum Kush autos - Currently my second grow, already going way better than my last grow. Should I keep adjusting the tie downs or just let them grow out a little more before I mess with them anymore?

You have some minor tip burn, probably from your light, but other than that they look great. I hate autos personally. Whenever i ran them and tried to LST they would randomly flip to flower and annoy me in the middle of it 😂
I am a huge proponent of fems or regs, regs if you have the room 100% .
But in the end grow what makes you happy 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom