Platinum OG & Headband - 5 days till harvest!

• Thread starter calihaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calihaze

Here are some updated grow pics.

Platinum OG & Headband

water cooled hps 2-1000w
hydroponic
gh nutrients-lucas method

Flushing with straight RO Balanced water and a diluted molasses right now. Just waiting for trics to mature a little more. Tried out a sample a few days ago- super heady high..as they are lookin half cloudy. Once I get a few amber showing (4-5 days) will chop the girls down- probably around New Years Day. Going to go 2 days dark and harvest before the lights go on the final day.

Next Crop veggin on the sidelines.... Chocolope!

Platinum og  headband   5 days till harvest
Platinum og  headband   5 days till harvest 2
Platinum og  headband   5 days till harvest 3
Platinum og  headband   5 days till harvest 4
Platinum og  headband   5 days till harvest 5
Platinum og  headband   5 days till harvest 6
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Nice pics Cali, looks real Dank. Whats your thinking on PH the RO/Flush water? IMO adding PH down is adding more chemicals for plants to soak up when point is to get rid of them, and since there are no nutes to absorb non PH water in 7.0 range should be ok. I may totally be wrong on this though, thats why i am curious to get your opinion on why you ph the flush water.

JB

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
You could try using natural ph adjusters such as vinegar and baking soda....

M2M

C

calihaze

Nice pics Cali, looks real Dank. Whats your thinking on PH the RO/Flush water? IMO adding PH down is adding more chemicals for plants to soak up when point is to get rid of them, and since there are no nutes to absorb non PH water in 7.0 range should be ok. I may totally be wrong on this though, thats why i am curious to get your opinion on why you ph the flush water.

JB

my straight RO water at my location is 8, so I have to adjust in order for the plants to use up the remaining nutes in the rockwool. I'm really more concerned w/ nute chemicals, and if I'm locking out the remaining nutes I dont feel thats beneficial. I do pour the flush water over top instead of using my ebb/flo system for the flush, which does a better job . I dont believe a few drops of ph down really affects anything. I am considering going w the natural ph down instead in the future..that may be a better choice.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Nice, I gew that platnium OG outside last year and it was dank, hit 1.5 on a 4' bush. Buds looked like baseball bats, no mold, bugs didnt really mess with it, first thing to finish, great for outside.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
my straight RO water at my location is 8, so I have to adjust in order for the plants to use up the remaining nutes in the rockwool. I'm really more concerned w/ nute chemicals, and if I'm locking out the remaining nutes I dont feel thats beneficial. I do pour the flush water over top instead of using my ebb/flo system for the flush, which does a better job . I dont believe a few drops of ph down really affects anything. I am considering going w the natural ph down instead in the future..that may be a better choice.

Thanks for the response dude, i think that is good point. Nice grow and nice harvest.

JB

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

ya sure got that tent loaded to the max. thanks for showing how it's done.

R

robeartobrenton

seems like you have some foxtails, can you show us the finished dried buds!! thanks bro!!!

T

Tha Docta

Wow those are some really chunky nugs!!! Great strains too, I'd also love to see some finished dried buds!!!!! :stonedsmilie:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

hey bro do u have any shots of the Headband from right b4 u chopped or any dried bud shots.... they all look great BTW and im lovin ur light setup congrats

Latest posts

Top Bottom