platnuim bubba kush

• Thread starter BUBBA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BUBBA

my question is went to one of my favorite dispenserys in the valley
and got some very bomb plat bubba kush in that i found two very nice tiger
stripped seeds,do these seeds have hermi gene or will i be ok to plant these nice med grade seeds?????

X

xchronic420

BUBBA what u up2 dude emmm well you mite you got a 50% chance it will but for sure both of them seeds will be femele and you only c it in late flowering if it dose happen just pick the male flower off and u be fine and hopefuly as good of a smoke

B

Budders

I personally wouldn't want to take the chance. If you miss a herm it could linger in your room for a while. I hate seeds in my pot, expecially baby whites, and thats what your most likely to get if those girls herm. If you like the strain try to find out who the breeder was and get yourself some good genetics online (might have to pay $$$$$ for it). Maybe the dep. will sell you some clones. Either way you'll atleast then be able to keep a good mother and not have to worry, so much, that you'r growing a hermie.

I look at it like buying clones with spider mites, I could spray them and most likey not fuck up all my other plants, but why take a chance.

Grow on!

B

Budders

throw the potential hermie's outdoors, if your climate allows you to do so. Find some land away from your property and see what happens.

F

freshproduce

Take the chance if you have a separate area. I'm pretty sure Chemdog did; however, don't put it with a crop. I wouldn't take the chance in that unless you really don't care either way.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

if your in cali plat bubba cuts are everywhere
weedmaps will have some for you in a sec

Top Bottom