Playing with new Wi Fi digital microscope

• Thread starter Millwright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Millwright

Millwright

well what’s your serious opinion of it?
Just playing with it the first time its interesting. The way I want to hold it for access to the buttons, left is right and down is up lol.
It is much better than using my phone camera. It’s wireless, so once I start the app, there is a camera button on the pen. Also a scroll wheel for LED intensity, zoom in and out buttons are 180degrees from camera button. The magnification is a wheel like on binoculars.
Almost takes 2 hands to do everything. I’m not sure if the wife got me the one I requested, I sent an Amazon hint a while back. I need to check. The ergonomics of the accessories on the microscope, isn’t something I’ve seen mentioned in reviews.
I will definitely use it, however it will take some getting used too.
Hope this helps you ✌️

freezeland2

freezeland2

Just playing with it the first time its interesting. The way I want to hold it for access to the buttons, left is right and down is up lol.
It is much better than using my phone camera. It’s wireless, so once I start the app, there is a camera button on the pen. Also a scroll wheel for LED intensity, zoom in and out buttons are 180degrees from camera button. The magnification is a wheel like on binoculars.
Almost takes 2 hands to do everything. I’m not sure if the wife got me the one I requested, I sent an Amazon hint a while back. I need to check. The ergonomics of the accessories on the microscope, isn’t something I’ve seen mentioned in reviews.
Hope this helps you ✌️
I have one. It’s sitting in a drawer.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hope this helps you ✌️
yep just been looking around at a few loupes from bausch/lomb, vixen, belmo.,
thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom