please allow me tro introduce our newest farmer and my lil brother

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

hey farmers my brother in laws name is bonez420 he happens to be my apprentice and is ahead of the learning curb this will be the end of his first year growing and hes already going for the 1.5gpw benchmarkhe has access to todays top strains[through me i just had to pat myself on the back] anyways guys im just happy and proud to announce our newest member and give him a big welcome :party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044:
SO BONEZ420 WELCOME TO THE FARM

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome bonez420! 'nice to have you at the farm!

Papa

southstreets

southstreets

welcome brotha!! listen to ur bro 420! hes got some of the best grow logs on here besides the guys above me!! and enjoy! mr.calles

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Welcome aboard. Now make sure you listen to your Mentor and do not stray off his guidance.

420king-MASSES

your outta control smokey lol a mentor doesnt tell you or order you what to do rather i try to help guide him threw the hurtles of learning i always give him enough room to make a mistake or he learns from my mistakes im just a guider what he does with it is up to him so far imvho for only having 3 harvests under his belt hes doing great wait til he throws some of the batch of clones up [i hooked him up]

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

If my students mess up, there doing push up's to think about there mistake. Lol

I agree with ya on letting them make a few mistakes to learn from them. Does it not make you feel better about yourself when a student does great from what you teach them? That is why I really like helping newbs in my area to learn how to grow. When I take patients on I bring them in as learners. I want all the people I grow for to be self sufficient and learn what it takes.

+rep 420king for helping your bro out.

420king-MASSES

well the site for reason hasnt activated his account so we got him a new name and its bigbonez he just started a thread under this one in here so i guess were welcoming bigbonez to the farm

G

GRAMTOWN

welcome bonez! wish i was fortunate enough to have a mentor. Appreciate what your bro is doing for u man

Latest posts

Top Bottom