Please! Been trying to fix this..

• Thread starter SCFSYNDICATE760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

A FEW PEOPLE SAID MAYBE PH BUT MY WATER IS @ RIGHT ABOUT 7..THOUGHT MAYBE IT LOOKED LIKE MANGANESE DEF..? THERES THESE LITTLE LIKE DEAD NECROTIC SPOTS ON THE LEAF SOMEONE ELSE SAID IT MAYBE AN ODD POWDER MILDEW..SO I DID TRY THAT SPRAY AS WELL...MOST OF THE PLANT LOOKS GOOD...THOUGHTS?:harvest:

Cam data photo110
S

saner1r

It looks like it could be a mag deficiency and or a lack of Nitrogen.
What nutes are you using? You will lose some lower growth during veg. It is much easer for the top growth of your girl to pull from the lower growth. it looks like the lower right leaf is also starting to show similar signs.

Check your soil and water ph and nitrogen.
Adjust ph levels as needed.
Then and nitrogen and mag as needed.
Try spraying your foliage with some mag. 1 tbs per gal. 2 if it is bad...

Hope this helps!
:worried

D

Door2theUnivers

you want your ph to be 6.5 , 6.2-6.5 for soil , also soil looks pretty dry? are you keeping up on the watering schedule? are you using R/O or tap maybe some calmag wouldntbe a bad idea , but def ph your water

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

aye saner 1...gracias...will def try some of those n let u know how it worked..i kinda made a discovery myself last night and thought after checking the deeper soil and looking at a few pics that maybe some of the droopy aspect could be under water effect, sho nuff dumped a quart of plain 7 ph water in and in the morning she was def more perky than she has been last few days..i just didnt want to over water cuz i know newbies do that a lot, but I guess I kept her a lil too dry for a bit..

the pot is i think 3 gal? about a foot tall and a foot wide? roughly 3 or 5..man i feel dumb dont even know that..is a quart of water too little? Plants about ft ft 1/2 tall...

one thing i did test the water coming out the bottom after str8 watering...goes in @ 7 and coming out bottom of pot @ 4-4.5ish...so it is dropping as it comes out...what is that an indication of?...does that mean I have to add ph up to water when i feed it?

ps..ur art is g...do u know the homie zoer on this site?

peace..thnx for all help
:)

door2univ- i am using tap that is right at about neutral?..7 looks like..

S

saner1r

Sounds like you need to add lime to your soil. Buy a cheap soil test kit test all your NPK. PH levels. Your water ph is cool just need to amend the soil ph. What nutes are you using What is your cycle?

Not sure if I know zoer?
Are you in the the 760? send me a message....

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

not sure what nutes are called..just got em..post again later for sure..cycle as in light cycle? sorry..again..noob here..
if thats what u mean i got em on 18/6 off..

yes we repn in 760..ill msg u when i get enuf posts to do so..

ez

thnx again g..:character0029:

S

saner1r

not sure what nutes are called..just got em..post again later for sure..cycle as in light cycle? sorry..again..noob here..
if thats what u mean i got em on 18/6 off..

yes we repn in 760..ill msg u when i get enuf posts to do so..

ez

thnx again g..:character0029:

Cycle as is in light cycle yes. How long do you plan on keeping her in veg?
What light set up are you using? Good for a first grow go with some 100w equal cfl's. You can use three two for per plant.
Check out some cfl threads... If you are growing for fun cfl's ease cheap...

on the msg thing talk to you soon.

and no prob bud... 760Rep!

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

what i really want to do is put the 2 ladies i have outside..but i am getting mixed advice on this..some people say if i put em outside they will start to flower right away and may go back into veg then flower again @ normal outdoor time., but then the plants would be ugly and fukt up...if they would just keep vegin i would like to just put em outside..
any thoughts on this?? or is there a time i can move em outside where they will veg a little then flower normally? someone said maybe if i put em out in june itd be ok...not sure what to do...
you can not flower a plant with a t5 right? i may just hang up my 400 hps and finish w that one...this is just a practice deal for me until the real room is built...

So anyone have any ideas on this when i could put a clone outdoors once its been growing under 18 on 6 off for a while now...its about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 ft tall..def got a buncha hairs showing..

thnx yall for the answers...and yea saner 4 sure when i get msg i will..
76660!

S

Sparkafire

Looking closer to the stems they look very purple, possible Potassium def?

T

tasiga

Alright hopefully this helps. Its one of 2 things, or combination of. You need to flush heavily with a ph'd water of 6.8. Five times the size of your pot. I believe your ph is off or you have excessive magnesium buildup which doesnt allow your plant to takeup maganese. After you flush, feed with 1/4 strength nutes.No cal mag or anything like that.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

My ph is already like 6.9 or 7...someone else suggested raising lights a bit, but i didnt think t5s really even burned plants at all with the super low heat...i did spray some upper leaves w calmag solution and it did actually seem to help a bit..looked like the veins in fingers on leafs started darkening up a bit...
Thanks for everyones answers

Top Bottom