Please Can Someone Tell Me How This Plant Is Looking And Any Advice Would Be Appreciated.

• Thread starter Bruno420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Loudsmoke

Would it hurt anything to cut some of the fan leaves off to allow more light?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Would it hurt anything to cut some of the fan leaves off to allow more light?
It wouldn't hurt but light is probably not an issue. What you're after is some good air flow. But you also want it to have some protection. If you have leaves that are laying directly on top of other leaves then I would trim those. When you go into flower you're going to drop some leaves and it will thin out.

L

Loudsmoke

Ok man will do really appreciate it ita only my second grow but getting to be more comfortable with correcting issues

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Honestly, bag of roots organic original soil is enough as an option. I put my clones right in it from babies, and I do not have to feed them anything until mid flower. I don't have to bother with nutes at all. I learned this after burning them first round. I look for signs of hunger in flower before giving them some blooming nutes.

Pegleg

Pegleg

Haha that is like asking me who makes the best LED grow light LOL. TBH get some known good varieties and cross your own.
Herbies has the best seeds I've found so far. You will get what you pay for generally. Ive been burnt with other seed companys. Yeah.. they replace the seeds but by then its to late and the replacement seeds are junk too. . Your already a month behind schedule if you buy junk seeds.
Herbies has been my best shopping exsperience so far. It stinks to get junk seeds and waist so much time and money. Herbies cant take credit cards though right now and that stinks bad. I'd love to find a company that sell a large variety of excellent quality beans for reasonable price that takes credit cards and ships to usa. Don't feel good about sending cash in mail.
I used seedsman this last winter. My experience was not good with their seeds at all. Waisted a bunch of time and money. Sure, they replace some of them but I'm now afraid the new seeds are junk too. I won't buy from them ever again.
I bought some seeds from hybrids from hell that were great. They don't have a huge selection but what they do have are good genetics. Very cheap prices too. Very nice peeps too.
I'd love to hear someone else's shopping exsperience with different company's.
Herbies has best seeds I've found.

Top Bottom