Please chime in if you know...

• Thread starter sky_blue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky_blue

sky_blue

I'm wondering w/the laws changing and such, what would happen if you drive from a legal state (in which you have a state license MMJ) to another legal state (they give a 4 week card when you get there if you have another state card, so that you have time to go through their own state DOH system

So--my question---How do you drive through the non-MMJ states that are in-between the 2 legal ones?
I'd be going East, and not through Texas and Alabama and that whole circus, but still...
Just wondering --- don't want to spend a year in a county jail in some hole-in-the-wall town.

Any ideas on the legality, or the logistics?
Thanks,
SB

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

well crossing state lines becomes federal.

federal - illegal
crossing state lines with herb or plants - distribution or at LEAST conspiracy.

just dont. anything you need you can mail. roll a couple j's for the trip and you'll be fine

sky_blue

sky_blue

well crossing state lines becomes federal.

federal - illegal
crossing state lines with herb or plants - distribution or at LEAST conspiracy.

just dont. anything you need you can mail. roll a couple j's for the trip and you'll be fine
I think this was discussed somewhere else on this forum.
If the dogs can smell drugs sealed up in a bag, and then put inside a tank of water or even inside a car fuel tank, I doubt there's much that can be done.
If a person was a big enough deal, an 18-wheeler full of diesel fuel w/a secret inside compartment would seem to work well (maybe?). But - that would be a crazy amount of overhead - almost a 007 type thing...:)
**** I'd dig a tunnel, but somehow I don't think I have the time...:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom