please diagnose my plant have pic help?

• Thread starter irish red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

irish red

my plant has started to show signs of stress. the new leaves have started to turn yellow and curl. some of the old leaves have started to yellow between the veins it looks like some one tought they were a scrach and sniff sticker making them all faded. could some of u please help a irish brother out and have a look at the pics and let me know what ya think. the plants are easy bud auto 4 weeks old under 1 red and 1 white 150w cfls this is not a light prob it is a soil one. all they have got is water and bout 6ml of nutrients mixed wit 2l of water thats all the nutrients they have got there hole life maybe this is the problem lack of nutrients i dont know think the ph might be to high in the soil. anyway saw the spots so flushed the plants the other day. went out to day got ph test kit mix water whit a neutral ph put it through the soil and tested the run off came out the same way it went in? whats that mean have i fixed the problem already by flushing them?if so how long till i see the effects of this in the plant. i think the soil has high ph giving the plant a manganese deficiency i think. if so any hits on how to lower it fast.also am i testing the soil the right way? if i make up a water mix whit a neutral ph will feeding this fix it over time they should finish in 1 mounth so looking for a quick fix. please help a brother out
photo_238.jpg
photo_332.jpg
photo_431.jpg
photo_62.jpg
photo_531.jpg
photo_71.jpg
photo_138.jpg
photo_8.jpg

D

DaPurps

Looks like the start of Cal/Mag def. The leaf ends are twisting slighly also, definately having PH problems.

Flushing with nuetral water, as in PH 7? If so, no that did not fix your problem, that is too high and causing the lockout. The runoff PH does not necessarily give you the medium's PH. What is your soil mix ? You might try some dolomite lime in the mix next time. What kind of water, bottled water ? That is most likely distilled and contains no Cal/MG

I

irish red

my soli is boi bozz light mix couse of the short life span i thought this soil would be fine from start to finish. is the soil to light for them would they rather havey soil? the water i was useing was tap water but through a drinking fillter. ok so i have tested my tap water after it gos through the filter it green/blue this means my ph in the tap water is way to high so wen i flushed it the first time i was flushing with water that had high ph so that wasnt going to fix any thing so i flushed it again this morning with water that had ph lower then 4 so it would balance thing out is this right?have i done the right thing bro? thanks for the replay no 1 ever replay look at my view 82 and only 2 replay 1 is me not al lot of people helping newbies:doh

Top Bottom