Please Do Your Homework

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are 2 words that describe the issue at hand concerning newbies that don't do the footwork/research. And a good part of society is geared this way not just newbies............ "Instant Gratification" The "I want it all and I want it NOW".

Know anyone like that???????

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Lol I remember when I began to grow.......I wish I had my thoughts recorded and actions, such a humbling experience, to grow. I have not read the entire thread but I can definitely relate to "instant gratification".
I remembr wanting to cull and right off seed lines after the first toke or first smell or taste of a plant lol or waiting 10 or 14 min and thinking or saying fucK I wasted all that time growing this strain, after one toke but ya

Patience is key and humility helps and compassion is a bon us but very difficult to attain.
nas

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

"Why read?".... It says on the 1st video. What a ignant thing to put on the cover of your product. Reading, seeing and involving are keys to learning and execution.

I would implore reading about botany, horticulture and this plant we all love here.
Tip of the iceberg bro, that video is piled with bullshit.:) @40 bucks forthe blue ray he brags to me how it cost 2 bucks to make the copy.
Wish I could upload this to youtubes.:D I can't believe how many copies he's sold already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom