Please don't make fun of me by asking this :-)

• Thread starter Craycrayracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

Can someone tell me if it is a thing or even a possibility that somebody could cut off just one individual bud and dry and cure it for testing?

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Oh man I've cut a thousand buds early. Take one off a lower branch and don't do it to often...

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Chop small bud off lower branch, hang dry a few days, and smoke. I've never went thru the process of curing an early bud though... so that I don't know...Just a tester nug is all.

Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

Chop small bud off lower branch, hang dry a few days, and smoke. I've never went thru the process of curing an early bud though... so that I don't know...Just a tester nug is all.
Did it get you high?

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Depends on strain and how long its been flowering. I've smoked it as early as 5 weeks flower and gotten a good buzz. They usually don't start putting on lots of trichs till then so... I haven't tried any earlier. Some strains pack a punch early in flower others take 8-10 weeks before potency gets good. All depends. EArly pot usually just gets you a head high. The body buzz comes with maturity. I've had to harvest whole crops at 5-6 weeks and it was still some decent mids. Early buds will never get you those 20-30% THC levels. For that you have to wait for the amber trichomes, that occurs late in flower.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I've heard some people chopping the tops off to let lower stuff ripen more...are you needing smoke or just want to know if its ready yet?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
You can definitely chop and dry whatever you like. Before 7 or 8 weeks its gonna be weak though even if it looks good. Curing takes a little bit and the rest of the plant might be done by then...just mt 2 cents 👍🌱

Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

Depends on strain and how long its been flowering. I've smoked it as early as 5 weeks flower and gotten a good buzz. They usually don't start putting on lots of trichs till then so... I haven't tried any earlier. Some strains pack a punch early in flower others take 8-10 weeks before potency gets good. All depends. EArly pot usually just gets you a head high. The body buzz comes with maturity. I've had to harvest whole crops at 5-6 weeks and it was still some decent mids. Early buds will never get you those 20-30% THC levels. For that you have to wait for the amber trichomes, that occurs late in flower.
Im at 50% amber tiches on an auto flower of decedent Super Lemon Haze ... let's say I had only about 2 weeks of flower left before cultivation :-) tell me a couple of things that you would do in preparation? Like do I start running pH water only now? Do I cut nutrients?

Top Bottom