Please give me advice about my clones that are dying

• Thread starter Unknown8937
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unknown8937

Unknown8937

I started the clones without rooting hormones. I used tap water in cup started rooting in 2 weeks.then I transplanted them a week after the roots started showing. This is probably about 12 day after transplant. I keep them with about 4 ft from window as I use for light. Also have a cfl light bulb on at night around 4 ft away. This is also my first time growing so any tips how to get this up answer going. 💪💯thank for the help

Please give me advice about my clones that are dying
Please give me advice about my clones that are dying 2
Please give me advice about my clones that are dying 3
Please give me advice about my clones that are dying 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I started the clones without rooting hormones. I used tap water in cup started rooting in 2 weeks.then I transplanted them a week after the roots started showing. This is probably about 12 day after transplant. I keep them with about 4 ft from window as I use for light. Also have a cfl light bulb on at night around 4 ft away. This is also my first time growing so any tips how to get this up answer going. 💪💯thank for the help
first thing i would do is get at least 30 % of that soil your using out and mix 30% perlite in with it,over watering will hurt you more than anything and you have acomplished that very well

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you can take that whole pot and slowly drop into your bath tub fill with water or big container,let all the soil rinse off your roots be careful ,but once you have the plant out of that soil and have mixed your soil with the 30 to 40% perlite replant it that easy,it being a clone and only 2 weeks in the soil you want have many roots.
your soil looks like it ready for a brick making mold,the perlite will help you with over watering,do you know the leaning pot method?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

All good advice.

Overwatering is probably the number one newbie mistake. I think everyone makes it, sometimes more than once.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
All good advice.

Overwatering is probably the number one newbie mistake. I think everyone makes it, sometimes more than once.
Yes indeed even us old growers do it I did on my latest cheese grow and a few of the new genetics seedling I’ve got going even with 30/70% perlite coco mix . Always learning always making mistakes that’s what makes the grow go round .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im worst at the stage were they get about 3 ft tall and my old ass mind dont remeber when i last feed my soil grow hahahah,in a 2x4x5 tent not much room for leaning the pots and picking them up in the spot i grow isnt a great idea,that why i pretty much went to coco because my damn mind is going south some were over the rainbow hahahah.
getting old is a bitch,but better than not getting old

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
you can take that whole pot and slowly drop into your bath tub fill with water or big container,let all the soil rinse off your roots be careful ,but once you have the plant out of that soil and have mixed your soil with the 30 to 40% perlite replant it that easy,it being a clone and only 2 weeks in the soil you want have many roots.
your soil looks like it ready for a brick making mold,the perlite will help you with over watering,do you know the leaning pot method?
Oldskool advice right there lol. Nice.

R

redshift75

All good advice.

i think its 50/50 for newbie mistake followed by its counter point of under feeding. probably 70/30 over/under id put a good guess on. i farm every day commercially for produce and i still underwater. Im always like "NO FLOOD HERE TODAY!!". give me another 50 years and ill still be doing it ;) i got a couple plants the inside of my canopy looks terrible from lack of water. but its like a natural pruning that overall looks fabulous!

Unknown8937

Unknown8937

I took ur advice can you please go look at my new post thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom