PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT MY PLANTS *3 weeks into flower today*

• Thread starter Smithy12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smithy12

Smithy12

Hello there folks here are my 6 plants i have them in a 120 x 120 x 200 tent yes I know I should only have 4 in but I though I’ll use up all the space and go for 6 and it is pretty crammed in there😂 They are only getting fed A*B and no bloom nutes due to lack of funds, Anyway all these plants are the results off a plant that stressed out on my last grow They where all feminised seeds in my last grow will and it started producing a load off seeds so I thought I would grow them out I am told they all would be female (I hope they are) I’m checking them everyday and they are coming along fine, How do they look folks?? Thoughts and opinions appreciated, Thanks.

Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 2
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 3
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 4
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 5
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 6
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 7
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 8
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 9
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 10
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 11
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 12
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 13
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 14
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 15
Please have a look at my plants 3 weeks into flower today 16
Reactions: Ina
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Looks like a solid grow, but if there are issues you want noticed take natural light photos. I’m growing out seeds a buddy gave me from the same issue, but you are further along. Happy growing!

Smithy12

Smithy12

Bitches are lovin that light. good job
Thankyou my friend believe it or not this is only my 3rd ever grow, I was gutted on my last grow when my plants started producing seeds even though they where feminised seeds from RQS but thanks for your comments.

Vagician

Vagician

They look very healthy. My only suggestion is to remove roughly 50% of those fan leaves to expose those flower sites to the light. It will also help with humidity and mold issues in the next few weeks. Defoliation is controversial but I've seen nothing but good results from it. Nice grow!

Smithy12

Smithy12

Looks like a solid grow, but if there are issues you want noticed take natural light photos. I’m growing out seeds a buddy gave me from the same issue, but you are further along. Happy growing!

Thanks for your reply!! Right gotcha natural light photos I’ll do it but under the circumstances do they look good in just worrries they are going to herm on me I hope they don’t I’m told all the seeds will be female, Do you have any pics off your grow dude?

Smithy12

Smithy12

They look very healthy. My only suggestion is to remove roughly 50% of those fan leaves to expose those flower sites to the light. It will also help with humidity and mold issues in the next few weeks. Defoliation is controversial but I've seen nothing but good results from it. Nice grow!

Thankyou my fellow grower! I’ll remove some leaves tomorrow I e always been a bit skeptical about doing this I’ve been told to do it but I’ve always put it off in case it shocks the plants and they die you see I only have 4/5 weeks left off flower left.

threatco

threatco

Hello there folks here are my 6 plants i have them in a 120 x 120 x 200 tent yes I know I should only have 4 in but I though I’ll use up all the space and go for 6 and it is pretty crammed in there😂 They are only getting fed A*B and no bloom nutes due to lack of funds, Anyway all these plants are the results off a plant that stressed out on my last grow They where all feminised seeds in my last grow will and it started producing a load off seeds so I thought I would grow them out I am told they all would be female (I hope they are) I’m checking them everyday and they are coming along fine, How do they look folks?? Thoughts and opinions appreciated, Thanks.

These girls are beautiful. So healthy-looking. Buds a nice size for week 3. I notice the leaves are all pointing up. Don't know what it means but that stood out to me.

I would avoid stressing them out in hopes they don't become hermaphrodites again.

Keep it up! I hope you can get some flowering nutrients soon.

Smithy12

Smithy12

These girls are beautiful. So healthy-looking. Buds a nice size for week 3. I notice the leaves are all pointing up. Don't know what it means but that stood out to me.

I would avoid stressing them out in hopes they don't become hermaphrodites again.

Keep it up! I hope you can get some flowering nutrients soon.

Thankyou my friend, I noticed that the leaves are pointing up to I think it means that they are all fed up I think I gave them a big drink this morning so that might be why lol I don’t think I’ll be getting flowering nutes due to lack off funds the Electricity is Costing me a bomb alone 😂 Thanks form your reply buddy.

Top Bottom