Please help 1st grow problem

• Thread starter Neilio81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neilio81

Neilio81

Good morning to you all, I hope this message reaches you in good health!

I have just started my very first grow as seriously fed up with the damp/expensive produce i source elsewhere.

I am 5 weeks in and yesterday evening I noticed the leaf on my White Skunk was looking blistered and slightly yellowing. I have googled and googled and googled and not found much, other than it could be Calmag issue or it could be pH issue.

I have often come to this site for ideas on my setup and now I hope someone can help me rescue this plant.

Here is my setup

2x2x5 tent
Spiderfarmer sf1000
Coco coir
Canna products A+B / calmag / rhizo / cannzym
Tap water which is left to stand at room temp for 24 hours
5G growing pots for 2 or the 3 plants as intended to just grow 2 and learn training techniques with 1 of them.

The room is dehumidified 24/7 ensuring RH is in its 50s.
Heater is in 24/7 averages 21/22c

As this is my 1st grow I didnt know if the seeds would pop so did 3 (sensi)

X2 White Skunk
X1 Girl Scout Cookie

GSC had transplant shock thats why its a little behind the other 2 but is starting to grow again now.

My concern is the 'blister' like issues on the leaf (s).

Has anyone had this before? If so best course of action?

Many thanks 😊

Please help 1st grow problem
Please help 1st grow problem 2
lipifarmer

lipifarmer

Hola and good morning ! They look fine to me till now ,so you dont have to worry.

Neilio81

Neilio81

Nice to hear that hehe :) just one advice i want to give you , when you are watering , water whole medium , roots are gonna stretch and search for that food , and when roots strech and grow ,plant grow also.
Will do, I have slowly been expanding the water radius from transplant out. I have covered the top with some more coco as seemed to have 'sunk' , but rest assured I'll follow you advice and get it all watered. Many thanks and have a great rest of the weekend 😀

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nice to hear that hehe :) just one advice i want to give you , when you are watering , water whole medium , roots are gonna stretch and search for that food , and when roots strech and grow ,plant grow also.
+1 also you can use smaller pots/grow bags with coco, a lot of growers use the three gallon size, and next time starting them in smaller pots and up potting as they grow is easier, good luck!

Neilio81

Neilio81

Thought I'd give an update. 4 weeks, 6 days since 12/12 switch. Quite pleasing to see the trichromes. The buds starting to fatten up. Hopefully another 3 or 4 weeks and I'll be able to see how well, or how bad, I've done for my 1st grow.

I've learnt so much and yes I've made mistakes, from overcrowding the tent, to buying cheap fans which crush plants. Looking forward to my 2nd grow.

20210117 192410
20210117 192008
Top Bottom