Please Help 3 Weeks Into Grow Small Plants

• Thread starter Marli71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marli71

Hi!! I'm a new grower and having some real problems with my grow! Three weeks in and my white widow are very small! Two one finger leaves and two three fingers and that's it! 3 weeks from seed! Is that normal? I have a 800x800x1800 tent! 300w cfl! I have ordered another 250 watt one so will have 550watt cfl set up! I have sea weed nutes for veg and big bod for flower! I have ordered some cookie monster auto so may start again! But what I need is some solid advice!! From start to finish! Looked online and a lot of confusing advice! I'm growing in coco plus!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi!! I'm a new grower and having some real problems with my grow! Three weeks in and my white widow are very small! Two one finger leaves and two three fingers and that's it! 3 weeks from seed! Is that normal? I have a 800x800x1800 tent! 300w cfl! I have ordered another 250 watt one so will have 550watt cfl set up! I have sea weed nutes for veg and big bod for flower! I have ordered some cookie monster auto so may start again! But what I need is some solid advice!! From start to finish! Looked online and a lot of confusing advice! I'm growing in coco plus!
Get a different light... is your best advice.
post some pics, nobody can help you if we cant see...
Welcome to the farm!

M

Marli71

Get a different light... is your best advice.
post some pics, nobody can help you if we cant see...
Welcome to the farm!
Alrite mate! Got some pics! This is 3 weeks from seed!
IMG 20170911 212118
IMG 20170911 212118

IMG 20170911 212103
IMG 20170911 212112
IMG 20170911 212058
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

3 weeks from seed with a small cfl light...small growth is to be expected. I'd add more better light. I recommend at least a t8 or t5 with around a 4000k-6500k rating. Those are good K ratings for veg growth. More light better growth.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya you are in dire need of a different light...
I recommend a t5 4 to 8 bulb setup..

M

Marli71

3 weeks from seed with a small cfl light...small growth is to be expected. I'd add more better light. I recommend at least a t8 or t5 with around a 4000k-6500k rating. Those are good K ratings for veg growth. More light better growth.
OK! Thanks!! I have a new light on the way! Is there any more advice!! Take as much as you can give!!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Have you checked out this site? Lots of good articles and advice start to finish. Then watch a lot of grow videos on different aspects of how to grow on YouTube. Then come to a forum like this one to sort out the truth from the BS. Good luck.

Growweedeasy.com

M

Marli71

Have you checked out this site? Lots of good articles and advice start to finish. Then watch a lot of grow videos on different aspects of how to grow on YouTube. Then come to a forum like this one to sort out the truth from the BS. Good luck.

Growweedeasy.com
OK!! Cheers mate!!

J

Jfrezy

Go half strength on the nutrients. Use this method water 3 times a week. The first and second time with have strength the next time with just plain water. Don't overwater the plant so it can't accept water in a few days. Don't be afford to let it almost completely dry ou

Latest posts

Top Bottom