Please help a lot of issues have popped up!

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

So on Friday i moved my 5 plants under a lemon tree in my backyard to give them shade from the 120 SoCal heat...... when i came to pull them out and put them back in the planter i saw multiple new issues.

The first right off the bat issue was that all 5 plants have been infested with SPIDERS !!! They were big brown spiders and medium white/translucent ones. They had webs set up throughout the plants on the fan leaves and some near the buds but still on the leaves. Literally i was able to see at least 5-10 spiders on each plant.

The second issue was i noticed on 2 of the 3, 6 week plants a lot of the leaves in the middle have been turning yellow (pictures provided). I’m not sure if this is because they’re in week 6 of flowering and it’s natural or if it’s because they were in shade for almost 2 days or if it is a nutrient problem ( I skipped the feeding this week because of the temp and having them in shade)

The third issue is with my plant that’s on week 3 of flowering. I noticed a few of the leaves on the top cola were turning black on the edges (picture provided).

Please let me know what y’all think i should do about all these problems that have suddenly popped up these past 2 days I’d really appreciate it.

Please help a lot of issues have popped up
Please help a lot of issues have popped up 2
Please help a lot of issues have popped up 3
Please help a lot of issues have popped up 4
Please help a lot of issues have popped up 5
lheuss

lheuss

Spiders for me are not usually a problem, they trap and eat bad bugs. The yellowing of leaves is usually normal during bud time. The plant will shed the leaves it no longer needs. The other issue looks to be burning of the leaf. Maybe it got wet some how and the sun burned it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I agree nothing out if the norm for the conditions they have experienced. Judging from your description those spider are not something to be overly concerned about.

Top Bottom