Please help, accidently flushed with wrong ph instead of feeding nutrients

• Thread starter Jinx7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jinx7

Hi guys,

I have 2 res connected to 1 pump for auto water. I made my feed in one and i was filling up the other one with water for tomorrows feed. When the plants were fed, the wrong res was open. I am in day 24… in rockwool normal feeding at 6.2ph. I just fed plaine water ph at 7.1. I dont know what to do.. should i feed the nutrients i was suppose to right now?

Thank you in advance

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hi guys,

I have 2 res connected to 1 pump for auto water. I made my feed in one and i was filling up the other one with water for tomorrows feed. When the plants were fed, the wrong res was open. I am in day 24… in rockwool normal feeding at 6.2ph. I just fed plaine water ph at 7.1. I dont know what to do.. should i feed the nutrients i was suppose to right now?

Thank you in advance
I really wanna help but no matter how many times i read this i cant get it to make sense please re write it 🤣

J

Jinx7

I really wanna help but no matter how many times i read this i cant get it to make sense please re write it 🤣
Haha sorry…
Instead of feeding nutrients with ph 6.2… i fed plain water at ph 7.1. Now i dont know what to do… am i suppose to feed the nutrients even though i basically flushed at wrong ph?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Haha sorry…
Instead of feeding nutrients with ph 6.2… i fed plain water at ph 7.1. Now i dont know what to do… am i suppose to feed the nutrients even though i basically flushed at wrong ph?
What growing medium do you use and how big is your pot?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just start giving it what you intended. If you’re giving it plain water when it needs nutes you should start giving it what you intended too. The longer you leave it in just water the longer it will take to correct although I don’t forsee you having any problems from that. That’s just my opinion. What I would do if I were in your shoes. Others may have different opinions

ACSippi

ACSippi

No worries at all, some people flush mid grow. The concern is your high PH. Again, no biggie, just do what Mr Bee said, back to normal routine. Oh! And be careful next time, I say that as we all have goofs lol.

You might want to run about a gallon of your nutrient water through your rockwool. I'm assuming it drains back into your rez? Make sure to watch the PH of your rez.

J

Jinx7

No worries at all, some people flush mid grow. The concern is your high PH. Again, no biggie, just do what Mr Bee said, back to normal routine. Oh! And be careful next time, I say that as we all have goofs lol.

You might want to run about a gallon of your nutrient water through your rockwool. I'm assuming it drains back into your rez? Make sure to watch the PH of your rez.
Feed to drain thank god

Top Bottom