• Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrimmGrows

GrimmGrows

Grow tent 2x4x5
Plants: 2 Devil Cream 1 Fresh Candy. All same age
Medium: Soil
Lights: LED

Please see pictures below. All plants were germinated and planted at the same time. All have received exact same care, watering, and nutes.

Plants labeled 1 and 2 are both Devil Cream Auto. As you can see, #1 Is growing beautifully, is large, growing fast, and showing no issues at all.

#2 has leaves that look wilted and today started showing those yellow spots.

#3 is Fresh Candy Auto, again germinated and planet the same day and has been looking healthy until today when it started showing a yellow spot and a slight curl to the leaves.

Nutes are the FF Trio, Armor Si, Rapid Root.

Please let me know what the issue is ASAP so I can get it fixed and get my babies back to good health. This is my first grow.

Please help asap

Please help asap 2

Please help asap 3

Please help asap 4

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Stop feeding it nutrients. Seeds have something called a cotyledon. This is a set of two seed breaker leaves and are not actually pot leaves, they look rounded and different, and eventually fall off. They store nutrients for the plant to start its life for the first few weeks.

How much per gallon are you feeding each of those? Email me if you want a custom nutrient schedule done up, ill do one for free for you.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Stop feeding it nutrients. Seeds have something called a cotyledon. This is a set of two seed breaker leaves and are not actually pot leaves, they look rounded and different, and eventually fall off. They store nutrients for the plant to start its life for the first few weeks.

How much per gallon are you feeding each of those? Email me if you want a custom nutrient schedule done up, ill do one for free for you.
Feed with plain water for 3 or 4 days and then go back on a very light feed program, no more than 200 PPM / 6.5 pH / 20 degrees Celcius.

GrimmGrows

GrimmGrows

Thank you! I'm about to head out to work but will reach out to you when I get home in the morning. They're halfway through week 1 and are in coco so I thought nutes were fine. I'll send you what I'm feeding and how much, and what my ec and ph are for each feed in the morning!

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Thank you! I'm about to head out to work but will reach out to you when I get home in the morning. They're halfway through week 1 and are in coco so I thought nutes were fine. I'll send you what I'm feeding and how much, and what my ec and ph are for each feed in the morning!
Great, have a good shift and talk then!.

Madbud

Madbud

Is that what's causing these issues? The yellowing on the leaves and stuff?
Just don’t do it. Are you spraying with nutes, tap water, ganzhou glacial spring water? Doesn’t matter, the water lays on the leaf, probably magnifies the light to a burn and does nothing beneficial for seedlings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom