Please help asap

• Thread starter DMTx6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DMTx6

I have a total of 12 plants in various stages of flowering. My power went out at 5 pm cali time on august 23 & won't be back on until 8 am august 24 . All my pumps fans all that crap is off . The temp is maintaining 83 im really worried about the roots though. Am I fucked? am I about to cause serious damages and loose it all . Any suggestions. I'm worried

yts farmer

yts farmer

how do your grow,ie ebb-flow,bubbler............

we need to know that as to maybe come up with a soloution.

i had a pump failure years ago when i used to grow nft style and just 1 day with warm temps around the same you mentioned was enough to kill my plants that where coming up to week 5 of flower.

so hydroponics with no electricity is no joke in the hot weather.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There are tricks that fish people use, including battery operated air pumps (the kind used for live wells) and Tx's with H2O2 to raise DO levels. Also, if nothing else, water can often be moved by hand. Labor intensive, but...

D

DMTx6

So at 5 am the power came back on. The plants look the same, even though I know it caused stress. Ya I know I need a generator but know I really know I need one!! Another down side is they got 36 hrs of dark . I run 8 pm to 8 am lights on. So to keep my schedule they won't see light until 8 pm tonight . I'm using Dwc in 5 gal buckets. In the end this is definatly a learning experience. Thanks for the input guys..

I

impulse_ak

I always said you could hand water your plants in case of power failure, a UPS backup power is good for pumps but you will need a generator for the lights, glad they made it through

Latest posts

Top Bottom