Please help, before it may be to late.

• Thread starter Jimcook
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimcook

Jimcook

Hi all.

I am just wondering if I have some kind of bugs in my leaves. Yellow/orange marks and trail like. Strain is critical kush, grown outdoors. First transplant 3 weeks ago and since using superthrive and Calmag when watering. There is a bit of curling going on as well. Being using Biobizz leaf coat weekly.

Second plant is Poyete Critical, again growing out doors. This one has a lot of new twisted leaves. Any guidance.

Both are potted in Biobizz all mix and to date are about 7 weeks old since first sprouting.

Please help before it may be to late
Please help before it may be to late 2
Please help before it may be to late 3
Please help before it may be to late 4
Please help before it may be to late 5
Please help before it may be to late 6
Please help before it may be to late 7
mancorn

mancorn

Clawing is usually from over feeding (but doesn't sound like you're actually using a fertilizer). The bubbling texture with clawing can be a pest problem. So inspect the bottom of your leaves with a loupe or good magnifying glass (30x or 40x) and look for tiny insect (mites, aphids, thrips). Not familiar with the biobizz, but assuming your following the instruction (especially in regards to any restrictions about applying in the sun). The Superthrive and Calmag are not substitutes for a balanced fertilizer, something like Jacks, so you'll want to be doing regular feeding with a fert at this point in your grow.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Early nitrogen toxicity, give it a flush with oh balanced water nd start feeding again

lower leafs starting to eagle claw
Nd rust spots are big indication
Hope this helps good luck happy growing

Jimcook

Jimcook

Early nitrogen toxicity, give it a flush with oh balanced water nd start feeding again

Thanks For taking the time. It’s much appreciated.

mancorn

mancorn

Thanks very much for your time. I’ll go check that out.
Actually I just noticed that you're using Biobizz All Mix, which I know nothing about, but is suppose to come preloaded with a bunch of organic nutes. I'm not so sure additional fertilizers will help. Hopefully someone who uses the product can chime in. But generally if you're overwater a hot dirt, it forces too much nutrients through the plant. Make sure and let the pot completely dry out between watering's.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Looks more like a burn, deficiency or a lockout than creatures. I'd ease up with the fertilisers for a moment and be sure not to overwater. Also be careful of spraying anything on your plants in direct sunlight - you might already know this but just being mindful of when you're using leaf coat.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Nothing but plain water for a few waterings and that should help by giving you an idea on how the plant responds.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
As dire wolf said, stop using the superthrive. There are plenty of papers that actually indicate it's useless -- a snake oil of sorts. Regardless, I only ever used it when transplanting. Cut out the calmag as well. You're in soil, you shouldn't need to use that for a while, if ever.

Just give the ladies plain water, and please stop cutting shit off. Let the plant do what plants do, their leaves are their power plants at this stage. Cutting vegitative growth off does nothing but cause stress and slow growth.

As others have said, just give em straight water for a while. Saturate, let dry out till the pot's weight is light. Repeat.

Jimcook

Jimcook

Thank you for the advice and taking the time.

Jimcook

Jimcook

As dire wolf said, stop using the superthrive. There are plenty of papers that actually indicate it's useless -- a snake oil of sorts. Regardless, I only ever used it when transplanting. Cut out the calmag as well. You're in soil, you shouldn't need to use that for a while, if ever.

Just give the ladies plain water, and please stop cutting shit off. Let the plant do what plants do, their leaves are their power plants at this stage. Cutting vegitative growth off does nothing but cause stress and slow growth.

As others have said, just give em straight water for a while. Saturate, let dry out till the pot's weight is light. Repeat.

Cheers for that. Stop cutting shit off, brilliant. Thank you.

Jimcook

Jimcook

Thank you for all of that and taking the time for us.

Top Bottom