Please help diagnose, day 46. Hopefully my smoke can be saved.

• Thread starter Ffwp710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Your fine, don’t worry be happy
Really?!?! One dude blasted me on Reddit and removed his comment. Any diagnosis though? Should I cut back on anything or just continue as is, I’m using h/g top shooter liquid rn also @ 2ml/gal and it wants me to go up to 5 as I lower a/b

IndyFarmer420

IndyFarmer420

Yep... Time to flush! Depending on the size pot you are growing in. I'd mix up a very light nutrient solution...maybe only one percent... Make sure your pH is under 6.0... I'd run about four gallons of that solution to each of my plants. Then let it go until it gets dry again and water with normal nutrient strength (probably 4 days or so). It takes a week or two for your plants to recover... But they should! if you're not already you can put some cow mag in with your normal nutrient mix up.

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

Yep... Time to flush! Depending on the size pot you are growing in. I'd mix up a very light nutrient solution...maybe only one percent... Make sure your pH is under 6.0... I'd run about four gallons of that solution to each of my plants. Then let it go until it gets dry again and water with normal nutrient strength (probably 4 days or so). It takes a week or two for your plants to recover... But they should! if you're not already you can put some cow mag in with your normal nutrient mix up.
My one buddy who’s been growing a 15+ years said I should be using more calmg I’m using 5ml rn. 2ml/gal powersi
5ml/gal calmg
7ml/gal a/b
3.8mlgal bud xl
2ml/gal top shooter liquid
.5ml/gal drip clean
Ph 5.8-6.0
Mammoth P microbes .6ml/gal

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Is drip clean a clearing solution? If so won't that break up the nutrient mix? Im not sure that's why I ask lol

Top Bottom