Please Help for Spider mites or Thrips eradication

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I have a plant that's been through the ringer. Shes about 12 weeks old and as a seedling a hard rain snapped her at the stalk. I was able to put her in the ground and she rerooted, now it looks like she may have mites or thrips.

My question is what should I use to help her out? I have Neem oil as well as Bromine powder. Which is best or should be used to quickly eradicate these pest.

I know Neem oil doesnt kill but over time moves pest out but believe bromine basically cuts them from outside in or if ingested inside out.

All info is much appreciated and attached are a few pics. This gal is an outside plant as well.

Please help for spider mites or thrips eradication
Please help for spider mites or thrips eradication 2
Please help for spider mites or thrips eradication 3
Please help for spider mites or thrips eradication 4
Please help for spider mites or thrips eradication 5
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks like thrips, what i did was let plant dry out, put 1 micro drop of dawn and misted the plant, then i de earthed the plant even dusted fan leaves people laughed but it did work and your plant is in veg, the dawn was to make the plant un palatable and the de killed them, after that flush out check ph and bleach down your tent or growspace, if you have house plants dont leave in same room.

Top Bottom