Please help Growing in 27 gallon coco coir

• Thread starter kronikdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kronikdad

kronikdad

I recently stepped up to a 27 gallon pot just to see (with 2 plants) what I could possibly grow. I've grew in 3-5 gallon and had good success and my last one was the largest ive done so My question is about watering the 27 gallon in coco I'm worried about were it sits in there 2 day, because that's been my watering schedule, and then getting a high E.C runoff because of salt buildup and also do not want root rot.

kronikdad

kronikdad

I recently stepped up to a 27 gallon pot just to see (with 2 plants) what I could possibly grow. I've grew in 3-5 gallon and had good success and my last one was the largest ive done so My question is about watering the 27 gallon in coco I'm worried about were it sits in there 2 days, because that's been my watering schedule,4 gallons every 2 days getting 30 -40% runoff feeding at 2.0e.c and getting back 3.6 to 4.0e.c. and getting a high E.C runoff because of salt buildup and also do not want root rot. So need some help on watering schedule because I'm use to watering every day in 3/5 gallons.TIA

Top Bottom