Please help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Myster21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If they bacteria are not breaking the organics down into soluble nutrients your plants don't eat
Here is the thing. It's not the RO water. RO is void of minerals and nutrients. Tap water or spring water is not. Water is the vector for nutrients to be taken up by the plants if it can't be dissolved into water it can't be taken up and that plays into what I was talking about availability and how nitrates are easily leeches from soil into streams etc.

So the only difference is RO water starts with none and the available nutrients in the soil provided they are soluble will be dissolved in water and then taken up by the plants although the molecular size can play a role

The only difference is that tap water has minerals and nutrients already in it. In organic or any grow its not an issue provided one of 2 things. There is adequate soluble nutrients is the soil or soluble nutrients added prior to watering.

Does that make sense?
Yes perfect sense bro, next water for me going to be with tap water. i would like to see if there is any diference.
what i can tell you its that RECHARGE that product its bomb. my plants doble in pistils and you can clearly see the difference, they even smeels more even though they are sick. thanks for advice @Aqua Man
[/QUOTE]
Yes because it's beneficial bacteria and those are breaking down your organic matter into soluble inorganic nutrients. Also changing mineral forms like calcium into smaller molecules for easier uptake. If anything tap water can slightly reduced microbial populations for a short time due to the chlorine and chloramine. But it's not an amount significant enough to wipe them out unless you flushed a shit ton through

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Yeah there are ppl that can do it with ease and get great results but those ppl are not the begginer growers.
And that's just it...I'm far from a beginner grower having been growing so many species of plants including pot outdoors with both success and failures that i thought it would be easy to move indoors into pots and that's not the case. Got tired of coming home from work and finding my plants destroyed by one thing or another that this is my only option that i have with this plant until legislation shows us some kindness up here. So i have spent countless hours reading on this site exclusively trying to learn and it just keeps me finding as many questions as answers if that makes any since? (thank you flu 19...i guess) Just having the grow room downstairs was nearly a 20 yr fight with my spouse that i eventually won now that the kids are gone. I didn't even know what Edema was in my peppers until i grew them indoors past the seedling stage and i usually grow about 50 a year....big difference growing without mother natures help. @ Aqua Man....I can tell you know what your doing and your very active on this site so i been reading most of what you say...Failure is not an option........lol.....By the way...you can tell Wonder woman shes welcome in my boat anytime😎

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And that's just it...I'm far from a beginner grower having been growing so many species of plants including pot outdoors with both success and failures that i thought it would be easy to move indoors into pots and that's not the case. Got tired of coming home from work and finding my plants destroyed by one thing or another that this is my only option that i have with this plant until legislation shows us some kindness up here. So i have spent countless hours reading on this site exclusively trying to learn and it just keeps me finding as many questions as answers if that makes any since? (thank you flu 19...i guess) Just having the grow room downstairs was nearly a 20 yr fight with my spouse that i eventually won now that the kids are gone. I didn't even know what Edema was in my peppers until i grew them indoors past the seedling stage and i usually grow about 50 a year....big difference growing without mother natures help. @ Aqua Man....I can tell you know what your doing and your very active on this site so i been reading most of what you say...Failure is not an option........lol.....By the way...you can tell Wonder woman shes welcome in my boat anytime😎
its not easy to compete with mother nature. Thats why i went full sealed room with environmental control and because i did so, i had to add co2.

Myster21

Myster21

its not easy to compete with mother nature. Thats why i went full sealed room with environmental control and because i did so, i had to add co2.
So @Aqua Man what about rain water.. Comes from mother nature right? advice about that???? 2h ago i tested a jar of rain water. 6.7 ph.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So @Aqua Man what about rain water.. Comes from mother nature right? advice about that???? 2h ago i tested a jar of rain water. 6.7 ph.
test the ppm it will be low depending on whats catching it and if the container has any contaminants im gonna say likely 25-50ppm also like RO no buffering capacity but like RO that doesn't make it bad

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I should add that PH is highly influenced without a buffer ( eg RO, distilled, rain water) from anything alkaline or acidic. So PH of RO and rainwater are not well suited to judge quality by ph. It will change drastically when acid or alkaline is added in tiny amounts to it. Thats why it doesn't alter soil PH but the soil alters the water pH very easily so if you have the proper pH in your soil it will almost instantly change your feed ph to the soil PH provided your nutrients are not full of carbonates. bicarbonates or hydroxides

Myster21

Myster21

I should add that PH is highly influenced without a buffer ( eg RO, distilled, rain water) from anything alkaline or acidic. So PH of RO and rainwater are not well suited to judge quality by ph. It will change drastically when acid or alkaline is added in tiny amounts to it. Thats why it doesn't alter soil PH but the soil alters the water pH very easily so if you have the proper pH in your soil it will almost instantly change your feed ph to the soil PH provided your nutrients are not full of carbonates. bicarbonates or hydroxides
@Aqua Man good morning bro, i would like you to comments on this https://www.boogiebrew.net/ a lot of people how grow organic, the feed with this. tee and it have to be mixed with RO water wich i have 20 gallons in home. What you guys think about this product, will be able to sabe mt two living soil plants before harvest.

look at GG#4 3 days after feed with recharge and cal/mag. thanks
https://im_gur.com/a/WURxb9x delete de underscore please

bearbud

bearbud

HI ALL, GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HEL HERE, I having this deficiency or what ever it is. All my plants are sufering right now. and i have two of then in their finals weeks (living soil). Im using RO water, , water Ph btw 6-7 and no pests. this is someting that they need. Spread really fast. i have GH, CAL/MAG PLUS and RECHARGE
It looks like A invasion of mites

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man good morning bro, i would like you to comments on this https://www.boogiebrew.net/ a lot of people how grow organic, the feed with this. tee and it have to be mixed with RO water wich i have 20 gallons in home. What you guys think about this product, will be able to sabe mt two living soil plants before harvest.

look at GG#4 3 days after feed with recharge and cal/mag. thanks
https://im_gur.com/a/WURxb9x delete de underscore please
I'm not the person to talk to about what organic nutrients would suit ya well. I can say yes you want to make your teas with RO. I don't use organic nutrients because there is little control over them. I do understand the workings but without knowledge of dosing I can't say if those nutrients are good or not. Damaged leaves will get worse. New growth is where you want to focus.

As @bearbud said and I'm not sure if we discussed it or not yet can't remember. Scope for bugs and inspect the soil for bugs. I think this was done already but a sick plant also will attract bugs.

Myster21

Myster21

It looks like A invasion of mites
looks like, but not bro. No
I'm not the person to talk to about what organic nutrients would suit ya well. I can say yes you want to make your teas with RO. I don't use organic nutrients because there is little control over them. I do understand the workings but without knowledge of dosing I can't say if those nutrients are good or not. Damaged leaves will get worse. New growth is where you want to focus.

As @bearbud said and I'm not sure if we discussed it or not yet can't remember. Scope for bugs and inspect the soil for bugs. I think this was done already but a sick plant also will attract bugs.
Let me check again with a loup in both, plant and soil with a better light....

greengenes44

greengenes44

I agree with aqua, it's not because there is no Ca, it likely because Ca has been locked out from overfeeding.
I am growing with the same medium. It looks to me like you mixed the soils towards the "hot" side. Also, you should mix a little dolomite lime to the top soil.
I agree with aqua, it's not because there is no Ca, it likely because Ca has been locked out from overfeeding.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am growing with the same medium. It looks to me like you mixed the soils towards the "hot" side. Also, you should mix a little dolomite lime to the top soil.
The ph of his soil is 7.1 why would you add dolomite lime to that?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@greengenes44 i mixed the soil like the manufacter says i have to do it... https://www.natureslivingsoil.com/autoflower-concentrate

(USED Super Soil Technique)
I am all but certain it's the soil makeup. And now thinking high calcium as that's in large part added in the foam of calcium carbonate
@greengenes44 i mixed the soil like the manufacter says i have to do it... https://www.natureslivingsoil.com/autoflower-concentrate

(USED Super Soil Technique)
I looked that up and it also contains dolomite lime. Idk how much. But I'm all but certain it's the soil or soil mix that is the problem. Ph in soil over 7 you start losing availability of micros and excess calcium can bind up P making it unavailable.

I can't think of a single way to fix it other than transplant into proper ph soil. I wish I had a definitive answer and solution but I don't.

That's kinda where I see it in all likelihood man.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom