please help i’m a new grower and i’m worried for its health

• Thread starter sebreed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sebreed

please, someone reply , i’m worried for my plants health leafs are looking deformed the stem that broke in half is starting to go black i’m worried please and my leaves have spots on some of them and i don’t know when this is ready to start flowering, because of the stem break i feel like i need to wait longer but id like to flower it within 2 weeks too 4 weeks, a update to what i done to the stem 2 days ago will also be uploaded here.

Please help im a new grower and im worried for its health
Please help im a new grower and im worried for its health 2
Please help im a new grower and im worried for its health 4
Please help im a new grower and im worried for its health 5
Please help im a new grower and im worried for its health 6
Please help im a new grower and im worried for its health 7
IMG 1048
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
There are a few posts like this floating around the forum. It looks like you took the proper steps in keeping it from getting worse. I would just keep an eye on it. It doesnt look bad at this point.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

look these spots are new and i feel like the stem is slowly dying
What does the growth above the split look like? As long as it's strong and green and reaching for the light, I'd not worry about it much. As far as the split goes, I'd wrap a pipe cleaner around it and snug it up and forget about it. You can get a bunch of them at craft stores for pretty cheap, and they come in handy to securing plants to support stakes, tying down tops etc.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello. No use being all worried. The branches are being fed threw the remaining stalk on each side. Although it would be better if it had not split on you it's not the end o the world k.

Next time you top. Cut just bellow the node above, leaving a nice peace of stalk bellow the cut and above the node. Your plant split because you cut just above the node and left no meat to hold it together when it grew larger and loaded the Y. It's just one of those things you learn when your plant splits. I had this many times before someone clued me in.

You could put a string or wire between the 2 stalks to help take the load off the split section. Then stop messing with it. It's OK.

Other than that your plant looks fine you can flower her any time you like.
What spots on the leaves?

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Why did you take the splint off?
Stop poking at it
This. You gotta put it back together and keep it together.
On a happier note, despite the split your plant is handling it very well. Please put it back together <3 those sides belong together.
But on the off chance that the last picture was meant to be the first picture, I am happy you put it back together!
Edited to add - It looks like the last picture was taken first by the time on the picture, and our friend fixed the branches back together, but the pictures were uploaded out of order so it looks like he took the braces off lol

Top Bottom