Please Help! I left my light cycle at 12/12 for about a week and a half

• Thread starter Chalkdagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chalkdagrower

Chalkdagrower

I purchased some clones and put them in my tent ready to Veg. Being a new grower I did not cross my T’sand Dot my I’s before walking away and I left my light cycle at 12/12 for about a week and a half. They started to bud and I have now put them back on 20/4. My question is do I now need to cut off all branches and bids or should I let them go? What do I do now!?

Please help i left my light cycle at 1212 for about a week and a half
Please help i left my light cycle at 1212 for about a week and a half 2
Please help i left my light cycle at 1212 for about a week and a half 3
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hang on a sec.. Is the 5 word minimum gone now for thread titles?

As to the OP's question, Id go to 12/12 and just flower it out at this point. You dont want to try revegging now, itll take ages to get them vegging normally again and in the meantime theyll do all sorts of funky shit going from 12/12 up to 20. Once you get the flower ball rolling, keep it rolling. Trying to go back to veg after flowering that long is a bad idea.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter

As to the OP's question, Id go to 12/12 and just flower it out at this point. You dont want to try revegging now, itll take ages to get them vegging normally again and in the meantime theyll do all sorts of funky shit going from 12/12 up to 20. Once you get the flower ball rolling, keep it rolling. Trying to go back to veg after flowering that long is a bad idea.
For "introduce yourself" posts, there is no word limit.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

I purchased some clones and put them in my tent ready to Veg. Being a new grower I did not cross my T’sand Dot my I’s before walking away and I left my light cycle at 12/12 for about a week and a half. They started to bud and I have now put them back on 20/4. My question is do I now need to cut off all branches and bids or should I let them go? What do I do now!?
I would have just let them finish.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dang, so if I already put them back on 20/4 it’s okay to just through them back to 12/12?

How long have they been 20/4? I dont really know but i think if its only been a few days to a week it shouldnt bother them too much hormonally. Over a week though, you're likely gonna get weirdness no matter what you do.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
no just let it grow an in like a month it will be back in veg n better then b4

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nope it doesn't apply to the introduce yourself threads.

Top Bottom