Please help! I would apreciate a diagnosis on my Amnesia Hazes Health

• Thread starter Guapochops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guapochops

Guapochops

So I've been growing this Amnesia haze for a little while since (may I belive) I'm waiting on my autos to finish before I throw my AH into 12/12. Anyways as of late I have come to find her leaves looking off and not sure which deficiency or even stressors in which are causing the issue and I. Hoping you wonderful farmers can help me. I will include some photos with some basic info following
Thanks,

pH: 6.6
Medium: soil FFOF
Nutrients: FF trio and other FF liquid nutrients( cali mag, kelp me kelp you, wholy mackeral, Humboldt honey, terpinator, open sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha-Ching)& Mycho Temp: 70F-77F
Lights LED & LED/COB
2×1000W LED 1×2000W LED/COB
Light Distance From Canopy: 4ft

Tent size: 4×4
Hopefully this helps a tad
Now for pics
Please help i would apreciate a diagnosis on my amnesia hazes health
Please help i would apreciate a diagnosis on my amnesia hazes health 2
Please help i would apreciate a diagnosis on my amnesia hazes health 3
Please help i would apreciate a diagnosis on my amnesia hazes health 4
Please help i would apreciate a diagnosis on my amnesia hazes health 5

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey gua , just my opinion and probably won't help you now but I firmly believe some strains don't like to be super / over trained .....
Hazes in particular , I think your plants weren't stable when you flipped them , they look like they've had leaf deficiencies that needed too be addressed before the flip , you got a lot of healing to do there at this point , might be tough to recover .....
I would back off on all the amendment / nutrients , let dry , flush and re set with half dose of a single flower nutrient ....
Then go up from there
Just my opinion , I could be wrong

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey gua , just my opinion and probably won't help you now but I firmly believe some strains don't like to be super / over trained .....
Hazes in particular , I think your plants weren't stable when you flipped them , they look like they've had leaf deficiencies that needed too be addressed before the flip , you got a lot of healing to do there at this point , might be tough to recover .....
I would back off on all the amendment / nutrients , let dry , flush and re set with half dose of a single flower nutrient ....
Then go up from there
I think your right on the money DW you know your Hazes .

dire wolf

dire wolf

So I've been growing this Amnesia haze for a little while since (may I belive) I'm waiting on my autos to finish before I throw my AH into 12/12. Anyways as of late I have come to find her leaves looking off and not sure which deficiency or even stressors in which are causing the issue and I. Hoping you wonderful farmers can help me. I will include some photos with some basic info following
Thanks,

pH: 6.6
Medium: soil FFOF
Nutrients: FF trio and other FF liquid nutrients( cali mag, kelp me kelp you, wholy mackeral, Humboldt honey, terpinator, open sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha-Ching)& Mycho Temp: 70F-77F
Lights LED & LED/COB
2×1000W LED 1×2000W LED/COB
Light Distance From Canopy: 4ft

Tent size: 4×4
Hopefully this helps a tad
Now for pics
View attachment 1026460View attachment 1026461View attachment 1026462View attachment 1026463View attachment 1026466
Hey gua , sorry ..I thought they were already in flower , in that case , I would do what I said before , and I feel like since you are not dealing with a flowering time restriction , you will be able to recover the plant back to health , just keep in mind that all that product you are using is not going to help it , just back off of everything and start slow and fresh .....
You may have a root issue also , I'm not sure if the plant has been heavily overwatered

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my eye sight going to shit i guess,sure look like flowers to me anyway run with the trio all else be gone fox loves selling there products and have a ton of headaches for sale,seems you did,like oi said looks like flowers but you say no,if vegging why you using boasters? cha ching is great stuff,but you wont hit them with that until around 4 0r 5 weeks in and very low dose of it.
anyway i bet if you feed your plants by ec instead of a feed chart you will have some fine kush mate,but as is you burning them up

Guapochops

Guapochops

Lol, boosters are on standby my man!
I put what I was using for the whole grow = That's an OOPS on my part 🤔 and yes she wants to flower I swear too but I have yet to let her go with 12/12 as I'm waiting for some autos to finish .
Thank you very much for your knowledge and input as I was also saying after this I'm sticking with just the trio as I've heard the line up just creates so much salt build up etc. And I can attest to this
Just ordered advanced nutrients trio to try something new... but soo. Imma go to living soil.

Guapochops

Guapochops

Hey gua , sorry ..I thought they were already in flower , in that case , I would do what I said before , and I feel like since you are not dealing with a flowering time restriction , you will be able to recover the plant back to health , just keep in mind that all that product you are using is not going to help it , just back off of everything and start slow and fresh .....
You may have a root issue also , I'm not sure if the plant has been heavily overwatered

No no, I wait until the soil is dry up to my knuckle when i push my pointer in that soil. And i have just started to pull back and notice some vibrancy coming back. Man you guys rock!!
Thank you for the knowledge, cheers

Guapochops

Guapochops

Then go up from there

Yeah they look like they are flowering, I figured it's because she has been veging for so long. I flushed and trans plantes from a 7 gal to a 15 gal about 3 weeks before posting this thread
And again THEY ARE NOT FLOWERING LOL, I have yet to set the timer to 12/12
So I am slowing down the nute intake... funny thing is I know little goes a long way... I swore I was riding her out way more gently than I ever had. My purple lemonade auto is taking off and slamming. ( randomn: I often refer to big nugs and kolas as TITTS or TITTIES, and I would say to my wife " LOOK AT THOSE BIG TITTS THERE."!!! LMAO😂😂 I love our relationship.

Thanks for the knowledge bro. I'm always sponging it up. Wish I was somewhere more legal in growing but sadly my state is behind. I just wish I had more local in person chats with fine people like those of this commu ity

Guapochops

Guapochops

Does anyone else have a take with this befound knowledge?I flushed than fed 1 tsp of Grow Big to 1 gal of spring water pH'd to 6.5

Seems to maybe getting a smidge better but still showing same leaf symptoms. Other than the leaf symptoms she's growing vigorously bushy will de leaf again soon as I have several weeks to wait for all my autos to finish.

Top Bottom