Please help identify the plague

• Thread starter Kartoshka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kartoshka

Kartoshka

i'm using Arizer Air 2, this guy, lower branch flowers fit in like they were meant to be.

15015 arizer air II group photo vapo
dire wolf

dire wolf

Sorry, i see you used neem oil , so i didnt need to suggest it.....
Have you encountered these pests before ? When i first encountered mites , i treated them casually , that was a mistake , next grow , first sign of mites you need to stop them in their tracks... i really like neem +warm water spray , though others may disagree.....

Kartoshka

Kartoshka

Multiple times used neem oil for aphids, before switched the lights to flower. No neem oil applied during flowering, with exception for a few times spraying right onto soil for bugs / fungus gnats, before researching sand and diatomatious earth.

Seraphine

Seraphine

How did you get rid of the fungus gnats? Anymore aphids? Are these two spotted spider mites? What do the caterpillars look like?

So many bugs! mites will be the hardest to get rid of. Those mites caused a lot of damage.

You need an IPM if you want any future grows to be successful, if not those mites will never go away.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the ones are the front are the healthy ones, so we're talking about the ones closer to the walls (i reaarange them once in a few weeks tho for better light penetration)
Fan is behind me, this is a heated space and i do have a humidity meter in place which usually shows ~47%
are those concrete walls or sheetrock

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sorry, i see you used neem oil , so i didnt need to suggest it.....
Have you encountered these pests before ? When i first encountered mites , i treated them casually , that was a mistake , next grow , first sign of mites you need to stop them in their tracks... i really like neem +warm water spray , though others may disagree.....
i dont care how bad folks say the neem oil smells and ive never tasted it on my buds,far as smell goes,hell what im feeding smell like a farm yard hahahah fish factory down by the docks too lmao

Kartoshka

Kartoshka

Walls - concrete walls, it's a row housing unit.
Gnats - cant say i got rid of them but their population decreased and i'm running a fan on a schedule so it helps a bit, beyond the air coming from basement heating.
Vaping these sweet treats while colas mature

IMG 20200131 162452
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Walls - concrete walls, it's a row housing unit.
Gnats - cant say i got rid of them but their population decreased and i'm running a fan on a schedule so it helps a bit, beyond the air coming from basement heating.
Vaping these sweet treats while colas mature
ok so them walls can be bleach down big time to start ,once dry kiltz 2 coats over the walls,do you have a window for fresh air down there

Seraphine

Seraphine

Mosquito bits will work for the fungus gnats. You’ll need something more expensive for the mites. I can give you recommendations if you want

Top Bottom