Please help! I'm a little confused about this site.

• Thread starter iTzCESAR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iTzCESAR

I'm new, and I want to become an active member, but what's up w/ the moderators having to go through every single post, and every single thread I post. Is this because I'm from RIU??? I'm just wondering how long it takes for my post to actually be looked at, and how long it takes to actually be posted.

PS If moderators don't approve this I'm going back to invalid.com.

I

iTzCESAR

O well I found out how long it takes hehe : ) it only took about 5 min for any of my posts or new threads to go up. That's cool............ I guess.

I

iTzCESAR

lol Nah, I'm not "sponsored", but I just googled marijuana forums today, and this one was the last one on the first page (I think). I like how they got the news posted on the home page, and everything. I'm kind of getting bored of RIU. I'd like to be caught up w/ the latest cannabis news. So I think I might move over. To be honest I'm not sure tho. This forum seems puny compared to them. We'll see. btw ripz do you happen to know how long this forum has been around? If it's new that's a good sign, and I think we should expect it to blow up. In that case I'd probably move over.

I

iTzCESAR

BTW, what were those "troll" things you were referring to?

I

iTzCESAR

OK, ya I've had it. This takes longer than my unmedicateted patience can take. I'll just be coming here for some quick news, but that's it. I hope this site takes off tho. I really mean that. It seems to have a ton of potential.

F

frankie-smiles

This place isn't like RIU, think thats how most of us like it. That is part of the reason for your first posts being sent through a mod, just to make sure all new members a cool and not trolls looking to start shit. If you stick around for a while you'll understand.

O

ograskal

Yeah bro, Sorry we took so long to review and approve your posts..It usually gets done alot faster..~ogr

N

Nuglover

The Best Canna Forum on the Web....Period. It's not full of preens trying to outcool each other or trolls trying to get their rocks off by starting arguments. The only way I'd go somewhere else is if I got banned.The guys here know their shit... not just repeating stuff they've heard others say trying to sound like they know their shit. Plus where else can you get strains like these for these prices? Pot's not addictive...But The Farm sure as hell is!

I

iTzCESAR

Well I'm glad to hear all the positive responses. I over reacted last night. I appreciate everyone's patience w/ me. I'll stick around :) Take care everyone

H

Husbandnwife420

walcome bro enjoy your stay and no it isnot like riu:character0110:

hubcap

hubcap

hang around brotha...

itll be worth your efforts.
i promise.

good times had by all.
while it might not be a site youre used to theres friendly and fun farmers all over.

just avoid the 'rag'
LOL

anyways...
hope you arent put off. everyone here raves about how much they like it

stick around and see why...

*slides over a seat*

*passes a loaded bong*

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to the farm..

I am a Texan in exile in a med state...