Please Help I'm Lost

• Thread starter HappyTrailz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

Guys after a terrible run last year I'm having same problem again! New clones just don't want to grow, they're drooping and losing their color. I started them in small waxi cups in black gold watered very lightly and then didn't water again for 3-4 days.

After about 2 weeks of no growth I decided to xplant and look at the roots. They had a slight brown color that looked almost like they were dead on the outside. The inside of the ball had some white ones trying to come through. I then placed these into vermisoil 5gal containers and again watered lightly. After 4 days I gave them a light drink. It has been 3 days since last light watering and they look pretty sad.

I'm leaving for the weekend so I gave them one gallon each of water. I have been setting ph at 6.5 (city water) that reads 0ppm. I don't know WTF I'm doing wrong!! It's really frustrating me, my mom is relying on me to turn this into oil for her. She's battling cancer and her only treatment is oils she's been paying for. Please if there's anybody that can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

This has to be a user error, I have grown plenty of trees in and outside with great success. One thing I shouldn't have done was place these in the direct sunshine as babies. I usually find a nice shaded area and just let them sit for a week or so. I made that mistake, but figured they should of recovered by now.The 3rd pic was taken today.
Thanks!

Cherry kush 001jpg
Cherry kush 015png
Stunted 052png
Cherry kush 012jpg
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Guys after a terrible run last year I'm having same problem again! New clones just don't want to grow, they're drooping and losing their color. I started them in small waxi cups in black gold watered very lightly and then didn't water again for 3-4 days.

After about 2 weeks of no growth I decided to xplant and look at the roots. They had a slight brown color that looked almost like they were dead on the outside. The inside of the ball had some white ones trying to come through. I then placed these into vermisoil 5gal containers and again watered lightly. After 4 days I gave them a light drink. It has been 3 days since last light watering and they look pretty sad.

I'm leaving for the weekend so I gave them one gallon each of water. I have been setting ph at 6.5 (city water) that reads 0ppm. I don't know WTF I'm doing wrong!! It's really frustrating me, my mom is relying on me to turn this into oil for her. She's battling cancer and her only treatment is oils she's been paying for. Please if there's anybody that can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

This has to be a user error, I have grown plenty of trees in and outside with great success. One thing I shouldn't have done was place these in the direct sunshine as babies. I usually find a nice shaded area and just let them sit for a week or so. I made that mistake, but figured they should of recovered by now.The 3rd pic was taken today.
Thanks!
They don't look that bad. They are still young and fragile you might be giving him way too much intense light try some shade and a little nitrogen.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

These have been growing for a month. They did seem like they were ok when I transplanted. But now I feel like they're definitely struggling. Shouldn't the vermi have enough nitrogen? I checked the run off and it said 1440 ppm! That seems really high to me. What about foliar spraying something? I am waiting for some caps foliar packs to arrive.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If you transplanted them and you have been taking them from inside and putting them out during the day that can shock them. They look pretty good to me I would just be careful about changing their lighting like that. As far as nitrogen and all that. TBH the best foliar spray is still compost tea. You don't need all that expensive fancy junk.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Your ppm is way off!! You need to drop to about 200 .. flush those pots out till you get that reading down

guymandude

guymandude

um, what's wrong with them? other than a little leaf tacoing, i doin;t see much wrong with them. They're green. They look like they're growing. The substrate looks a bit wet, which might be leading to the ph dropping a bit and where the tacoing is coming from. Le them dry out a bit, in the sun. I've never killed a plant by giving it light. I've put seedlings under 1K watt HPS and after a little bit, they start growing like crazy - just make sure the light isn't too close - that will cause heat issues - which is different

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

These have been growing for a month. They did seem like they were ok when I transplanted. But now I feel like they're definitely struggling. Shouldn't the vermi have enough nitrogen? I checked the run off and it said 1440 ppm! That seems really high to me. What about foliar spraying something? I am waiting for some caps foliar packs to arrive.
The PPM is incredibily high.

Flush with watee. Next tine you feed them reduce the nutes to 1/2 or 1/3 of what you have been feeding them.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

These guys know what they're talking about. A lot of the time it is simply Overkill with nutrients. Try a little flash put them in the shade and let them dry out.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

If you transplanted them and you have been taking them from inside and putting them out during the day that can shock them. They look pretty good to me I would just be careful about changing their lighting like that. As far as nitrogen and all that. TBH the best foliar spray is still compost tea. You don't need all that expensive fancy junk.
I'm waiting for some caps foliar pack to arrive and I'm going to make some up!

um, what's wrong with them? other than a little leaf tacoing, i doin;t see much wrong with them. They're green. They look like they're growing. The substrate looks a bit wet, which might be leading to the ph dropping a bit and where the tacoing is coming from. Le them dry out a bit, in the sun. I've never killed a plant by giving it light. I've put seedlings under 1K watt HPS and after a little bit, they start growing like crazy - just make sure the light isn't too close - that will cause heat issues - which is different
These have been going for a month and I just watered them before the pic was taken.

Your ppm is way off!! You need to drop to about 200 .. flush those pots out till you get that reading down
Isn't soil always going to give a high reading? I remember just tossing cuts into ocean forest with no issues. I know that stuff has to be even higher?

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

The PPM is incredibily high.

Flush with watee. Next tine you feed them reduce the nutes to 1/2 or 1/3 of what you have been feeding them.
I haven't given any nutes ever. It's just been water and soil the whole time

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I haven't given any nutes ever. It's just been water and soil the whole time
The plants don't look that bad. I have no idea what kind of conditions they are in but it sounds like what you are hoping for is strong vigorous growth. The best way to achieve that is to keep them in a controlled consistent environment. Go easy on any nutrients. I still believe that it compost tea directly on the plant is dynamite. Just make sure all their requirements are consistently met. And that includes watering

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

The plants don't look that bad. I have no idea what kind of conditions they are in but it sounds like what you are hoping for is strong vigorous growth. The best way to achieve that is to keep them in a controlled consistent environment. Go easy on any nutrients. I still believe that it compost tea directly on the plant is dynamite. Just make sure all their requirements are consistently met. And that includes watering
Hehe sadly there's nothing controlled in my environment I'm outside. I haven't brewed a tea for a long time, will the foliar pack along with molasses and some ewc be sufficient?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hehe sadly there's nothing controlled in my environment I'm outside. I haven't brewed a tea for a long time, will the foliar pack along with molasses and some ewc be sufficient?
What part of the country are you living in what are your temperatures like? As far as compost tea I use high quality homemade compost with worm castings and a little bit of liquid kelp meal you don't need very much molasses if any at all.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

What part of the country are you living in what are your temperatures like? As far as compost tea I use high quality homemade compost with worm castings and a little bit of liquid kelp meal you don't need very much molasses if any at all.
Central Cali, and do you drench and Foliar?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I would lean towards more shade especially during veg. What I like to do is find a perfect spot where it gets tons of Morning Sun and come later in the day it is in the shade. 90 degrees or more is too hot to be in the direct sunlight. You may have to watch it all day long to find out at what time and temperature your plant is in the Sun and adjusted accordingly don't forget as the season change your could wind up in the scorching Sun. I drench the whole plant with the compost tea and the runoff is the water for the pot. The top couple inches should be dry before you water again. Adjusting your plant to the light the way I was talking about will help regulate your watering as well.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

As far as watering goes it really depends on your soil and the drainage if you have extremely loose soil that drains like crazy like you should and I think you do then you can literally water all the time.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

When you start to go into flower say september/october unless you're using an Autoflower. Move it out into the middle of the yard where it gets as much afternoon sun as you can get. Hit it with some phosphorus and Cal Mag use restraint though.

Top Bottom