PLEASE HELP! Intake and Outtake from same window

• Thread starter shmokenapankake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shmokenapankake

I am setting up a garden in a spare room.

For my intake and outtake air, I am trying to set up coming/going from same window. It's a pretty large window and I made holes in plexi glass far apart with the window wide open. The plexi will block rain water from soaking through the screen.

My only issue is how I will be able to disguise from the outside to look normal.

1. Window being open: There's the screen, then I have the plexi glass with two holes for intake/outtake ducts.

I was thinking of putting a dark curtain over the plexi and either cut holes in them or find a curtain with airholes so that I can just put it right on top of the plexi and attach the ducts...so that from outside it appears normal.

Is there an easier way to do this? please help!
i do not want to make any holes in the wall, doors, etc...less damage the better.

Also, while the outake air blows hot air and the intake is from same window...will there be any conflict? I think it would be okay as long as one hole is far away from the other.

THANK YOU PLEASE HELP!~

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Know a guy in the same spot after moving into a new place.

Did a bypass intake and only use the window for blowing out.
All the cracks and door to the room was the intake.

Not to sure what to tell ya.
Watercool and c02? that does not need any air ducts.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
an open window when its raining will never look "normal"

not sure if your in a house or apt, rent or own etc

but you can pull up carpet, cut holes in floors that are easily repairable and hidden after you put the carpet back down before you leave

another option: get a tent and use the room as a "lung room", portable ac and co2

but that costs more fun tickets

B

blueleaf

hey shmokenapankake, about disguise :
take a black screen (net) that looks as closer to fabric or cloth,
that could cover the whole window area,
nail the net to the upper side of the window,
and make sure that it will be at a 45 degree decline from top
if you stand outside take a look,
you should not be able to see whats past the screen...
try it and see if it helps by some way... and send me a PM afterwards.
yours truly :P

M

Mr.Detroit

I don't know about your disguise tactics but the intake exhaust conflict is simple... get 2 90 degree elbows... intake facing down and exhaust facing up... no more conflict

Latest posts

Top Bottom