Please help, is she ready ?

• Thread starter IanG1200
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IanG1200

Hi anyone !
Just wandered what anyones thoughts might be on whether its time ? or even near ?
In 8th week of 12/12 change, some new white pistils still coming through, even though a majority of original pistils have darkened.
Trichs seem fairly milky/cloudy although i'm always pretty finished myself when I'm looking to be honest !
Still watering every 2/3 days and feeding every other.
Temps 20-23
Humidity 35/40
Leaves are starting to go on one plant but pretty dafrk green on the other, maybe to dark !
I'd be real grateful if anyone would stick their orr in with opinions, thankyou in advance.
Please dont laugh, promise I dont deserve it 🥺🥺🤣
TempImagebKYfCc
TempImageQMwf2U
TempImageEU77cS

TempImage9ajiAd
TempImageAgSb1N

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

What are you growing in? I would drop your overall nutrient levels and space out your waterings a little more to help them ripen up. Maybe another 10 days.

I

IanG1200

Its actually jusy compost and perlite to be honest. Obviously its just s small time thing for me so nothing special but just didnt wanna mess cutting time up.
The soil is getting bit dry after those 2//3 days so was concerned about underwatering if I left a bigger gap but happy to take your advice, Thank you

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hi anyone !
Just wandered what anyones thoughts might be on whether its time ? or even near ?
In 8th week of 12/12 change, some new white pistils still coming through, even though a majority of original pistils have darkened.
Trichs seem fairly milky/cloudy although i'm always pretty finished myself when I'm looking to be honest !
Temps 20-23
Humidity 35/40
Leaves are starting to go on one plant but pretty dafrk green on the other, maybe to dark !
I'd be real grateful if anyone would stick their orr in with opinions, thankyou in advance.
Please dont laugh, promise I dont deserve it 🥺🥺🤣View attachment 1235667View attachment 1235668View attachment 1235669
View attachment 1235666View attachment 1235671View attachment 1235672
Hi anyone !
Temps 20-23
Humidity 35/40
Please dont laugh, promise I dont deserve it 🥺🥺🤣View attachment 1235667View attachment 1235668View attachment 1235669
Hi,no it's not ready, wait for the majority of calyx's to swell like they have a seed in them and the pistils retract

Moshmen

Moshmen

Both answers are correct and I’ll add they won’t drink water nearly as fast when ripe so ya still have a little ways depends on personal preference

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Kinda looks like it's foxtailing, and the little, curled, shiny dark green leaves look a little off. Too much nitrogen?

I

IanG1200

Kinda looks like it's foxtailing, and the little, curled, shiny dark green leaves look a little off. Too much nitrogen?
yeah on some of them, think the lights too close. maybe i should chop those now ? trichs are much more milky now
not had any nitrogen since veg stage

sambapati

sambapati

yeah on some of them, think the lights too close. maybe i should chop those now ? trichs are much more milky now
not had any nitrogen since veg stage
Are you planning for the last 2 days in total darkness to push more resin into the buds and higher brix scores?

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Hi anyone !
Temps 20-23
Humidity 35/40
No she aint ready get a loop so you can see the trichs so you know exactly when to pick her ..

Top Bottom