iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

looks like a small stigma in one pic
If you see any hairs popping out where th potential balls are you're good
I mean th pics are still unclear for th most part 'not taking th piss' lol

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

In the pic with your hand in it I see no stigma, but that could just be the pic

Is this the only plant:? Risk for pollinating other important plants? If this is the only plant I would let it go for a while.

T

Treeonefive

do you think I’m ok to put back in the flower tent to further see if its male. here’s my flower tent

T

Treeonefive

What is the final verdict.? Put it back in and keep a close eye or trash it? Sucks because it’s one of my favorite strains- hells bells

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I'd put it in an just keep an eye on it, getting multiple answers as it is, just wait a little longer and see, I swear I seen a hair poking out 😂

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Personally I would not risk putting that plant back into your flowering tent that’s full of blooming beauties. I bet leaving it out of the tent causes a bit of low light stress that’s likely to speed up the flowering process. My guess is that within a week you’ll know for sure if it’s male or female. But totally your choice. Put up front where you can see it easily. Good luck.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Looks a bit male but I too think I saw a hair.

I would pay close attention to it the next days.

grnmtn

grnmtn

When you rub the stem is it super dank or have a sweet smell? Fems tend to smell sweet and males and herms very dank smelling. Ive been training my nose to smell males for a couple years and have it down almost to a science with a few exceptions from time to time. No peeps, I'm not crazy!

Top Bottom