Please help is this a pollen sack?

• Thread starter hakop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hakop

hakop

Hey y’all so I had some weird growth during veg that I didn’t see before and now I’m day 21 of flower noticing these
On some of the sacks have pistils but it’s got me worried

I also added to photo of weird growth in veg

Please help is this a pollen sack
Please help is this a pollen sack 2
Please help is this a pollen sack 3
Please help is this a pollen sack 4
Please help is this a pollen sack 5
hakop

hakop

Will Optic foliar switch
Help stop the process of stopping the hermie if it is
I have lots of plants to pluck it and I don’t wannna toss but if it’s gonna seed and I have no other choice I will to

Xhale

Xhale

The look like seeds to me. not necessarily pollen sacks. the specific pics are where we see your fingers: those looks like seed sacks to me. I'd watch them for a few more days. if those 'balls' get bigger without showing signs of opening then it is "hopefully" a seed...i'm mean i'd "hope" for a few seeds versus a pollen sack. BUT that's dangerous because if it opens, then the cat's out of the bag in your growroom! pluck out a few balls, open them up gently far away from your plants and try to see if it's a seed or pollen.

My experience with pollen sacks is that they 'bloom' in clusters of 3 and more. the 'naners (shaped like banana's or boomerangs) come in singles and usually (IME) very late in flowering. Yours are clearly single balls and not 'naners.

If they are seeds. investigate everything. there is male in the environment.

good luck.

hakop

hakop

The look like seeds to me. not necessarily pollen sacks. the specific pics are where we see your fingers: those looks like seed sacks to me. I'd watch them for a few more days. if those 'balls' get bigger without showing signs of opening then it is "hopefully" a seed...i'm mean i'd "hope" for a few seeds versus a pollen sack. BUT that's dangerous because if it opens, then the cat's out of the bag in your growroom! pluck out a few balls, open them up gently far away from your plants and try to see if it's a seed or pollen.

My experience with pollen sacks is that they 'bloom' in clusters of 3 and more. the 'naners (shaped like banana's or boomerangs) come in singles and usually (IME) very late in flowering. Yours are clearly single balls and not 'naners.

If they are seeds. investigate everything. there is male in the environment.

good luck.
Thanks for the reply I will go pluck the sack right now and see what it is

Xhale

Xhale

I took the plant out of the tent and make some more pictures.
Check the pictures in this thread. They all look like pollen sacks...you'll see the clusters that I mentioned. There are also some pics with single sacks which look similar to yours!

what did you find when you dissected the pod/sack/seed?

steamroller

steamroller

Looks like a herm to me .
First and second pic looks like it opened already or is ?

hakop

hakop

Check the pictures in this thread. They all look like pollen sacks...you'll see the clusters that I mentioned. There are also some pics with single sacks which look similar to yours!

what did you find when you dissected the pod/sack/seed?
Pollen spilled when I opened
Room got chopped

Latest posts

Top Bottom