Please help, leaves are going funny color

• Thread starter Frank Tan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frank Tan

Frank Tan

Hi all,
I have 2 plants growing, a bubba kush and a durban poison. Both now have an issue. I am at the half way point and thought i was finally doing something right. Any help would be gratefully received.

I am growing auto fems in soil. I have them on 24 hour light cycles as I had a humidity problem before so it was just easier to keep them on all the time. I use bio grow, bloom etc and am following a sensible grow guide but I am a new grower and really need an experienced eye to take a look.
Bubba problemjpg
Bubba prob 2jpg
Sativa probjpg
Sativa prob2jpg

Bubba problemjpg
Bubba prob 2jpg

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey Frank :D Dunno whats up with yer plants but im sure someone with some experience will be along shortly :D

straincreation

straincreation

How old are these plants? I dont know if the shoes are the problem. You also mentioned you use bio grow bloom. What soil are you using and does it have amendments ?of any kind.
I see multiple things going on here. I see a bit of mg deficiency , also i see some spotting that points me to an early P def.
I really think that if your only running the bases from bio
some additives might help like soem more humic,fulvic acids, you got your b vitamins in that bio, are you feeding full strength? How often if so?
if you have had them in that, what looks to be 1-2 gallon pots, for over a couple months all the amendments thta came with it are probably depleted .
If this is the case i suggest you hit up "capulator" here on the forums for some ogbio ware to bring some micro life back to that soil, or transplant.

And welcome to the farm...
happy farmin;)

P.s. if you have any natural light pics that would help, because that hps is throwing me off a bit.

germinator

germinator

I guess its me but I can barely sex a seed in a 2 gallon bag....those look damn near ready to flower anyway right? Roots need room not just nutes.

straincreation

straincreation

Yes.^ but that is not the signs of root bound, it will be showin up in the new growth not the older lower stuff so much, as shown above.

Which is my observation, also IME ive seen plants flourish in smaller well ammended pots.. and produce yeild and quality smoke. so ya theres that.
Happy farmin;)

Edit: which is why i asked how long they have been in those pots and what kind if soil they are in.

burn4me

burn4me

Definitely looks like early P def. Could need heavier feeding. Or ph in roots may be off. Try a slurry method of ph from a few different spots in root zone. That should help. If ph is ok THEN address it with a nice complete dose of food. Just my .02
welcome and happy farming. A few more details and normal lighting pics may help more next time.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I see what looks like light scorching on some leaves, but if it's not it could be indicative of Mg-. The P- I'm seeing is more advanced (the large, uneven necrotic blotches are usually preceded by purpled or reddened petioles long before).

I can't tell you how to adjust your feeding regimen, I'm not familiar with those fertilizers.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Bigger pots and more psuedo-inert substrate like peat or alot o people roun here use coconut fiber. Looks like ya got enough food in the soil to me. I dont agree with the P-def unless other chems are blockin its absorbtion the soils too dark. For sure you got sun burn. Id make sure them leaves weren't sittin still. You got a fan runnin? Lift the light up if ya can an foliar spray w some of that dinosaur poop (humic/ fulvic acid). Its like weed fer plants. Chills'em out an makes'em happy. Forgot sumptin. Add some micro nutrients if any. Lesser is better when addin ferts. My rule of thumb. And Allways be sure to "LISTEN TO YOUR BABIES!"
WELCOME HOME BY THE WAY. These fine folk rount har know their shit! Fer real. They are awsome teachers. Far better than me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom