Please help like asap

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Woke up this morning to find out the strong industrial plastic chain broke and fell on top of my plants and split down the middle I have them taped together

Please help like asap
Please help like asap 2
damien50

damien50

I've done bad things to my plants super cropping them. I've left slivers that have healed and gotten thick knuckles on them. I think you will be fine

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Thanks guys I learn alot but try to learn on my own well I definitely know I dont believe industrial plastic is not that strong and learnt my lesson

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Ouch. One time a cat got into one of my grow rooms and fell through the ceiling and snapped a couple big plants in half like that. I just tried to tie up a couple branches from touching the floor, and left the stalks alone. Didn't miss a beat; the plants were just fine.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

"they should be alright"
^^^this^^^

and research stem splitting. some create monster plants that way

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Thanks guys I learn alot but try to learn on my own well I definitely know I dont believe industrial plastic is not that strong and learnt my lesson

wait a second.
is that plastic made in china?
i can twist american made industrial plastic and use it like roap and walk down the side of a skyscraper.

but definetly not a walmart shopping bag

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Um idk but I sure that they will be okay probably from China lol it is the plastic ones that carry like 3 knifes around at the hog plant I work at but that held up till I put it on one loop that I had a feeling was gonna break but atle5my ligh5is okay

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

So just wondering since it is gonna be a couple weeks for the heal that up so will that slow down upward growth

FTCG

FTCG

You are fine. Electrical tape works best for me, it expands easily as the plant grows.

As long as you closed up the split it will heal back, and sometimes I split branches like the on purpose without taping it back. They recover always.

It should take a few weeks to heal over, it shouldn't stunt the plant for more than a week if anything at all though.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You are fine. Electrical tape works best for me, it expands easily as the plant grows.

As long as you closed up the split it will heal back, and sometimes I split branches like the on purpose without taping it back. They recover always.

It should take a few weeks to heal over, it shouldn't stunt the plant for more than a week if anything at all though.
I recently had a White Dragon Cookies split the main stem right down the middle, about 5 weeks in flower. I chose not to tape it and she is about to finish with no ill effects (not even a naner)! Scary but you will be fine. The split was a mystery and nothing fell on her. (no pets etc)

Last edited:
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Can I bring main colas held down to widen.the center out wait like 2 weeks

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Seems like my upward growth has stopped or slowed way down have my ph at like to 6.5and idk

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

But has only been two days so I'm expecting its putting alot of enery towards those split where pretty bad one split down middle then tapered off to a sliver but I have hope they are gonna be strong

Latest posts

Top Bottom