Please Help Me Diagnose My Plant Problem!

• Thread starter AnaF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnaF

AnaF

Alright so I have 21 plants that look like this. They are dark green in color (you can’t tell in the pics cause the HPS light), they aren’t over/under watered. The water PH is a little high which is one of my thoughts on what could be the problem (6.9), I have sufficient air flow and the temperature is fine. Not nute burn. They’ve been in flower, indoor, for a little over 2 weeks. Before they went into flower they didn’t look like this. I had them vegging outside and brought them inside for flower. I was foliar spraying dr zymes for a little bit. Can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with these babies..
Please help me diagnose my plant problem
Please help me diagnose my plant problem 2

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I wanna say phosphorus deficiencies, what’s the nute ratio? In early stretch , the root mass also tripled in size and all plants require more phosphorus during this stage to help them into a later flower/end stage( it wants to leave its genetics behind)
So what are the nutes being used

AnaF

AnaF

I wanna say phosphorus deficiencies, what’s the nute ratio? In early stretch , the root mass also tripled in size and all plants require more phosphorus during this stage to help them into a later flower/end stage( it wants to leave its genetics behind)
So what are the nutes being used

I’m feeding Iron&zinc, calmag, b1, and max sea bloom (they’ve gotten 1 feeding of max sea since they just went into flower).

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The planes look strikingly similar by quick comparison. I sincerely hope it’s not HRM.

AnaF

AnaF

The planes look strikingly similar by quick comparison. I sincerely hope it’s not HRM.

UGH that’s what I suspected. I began spraying sulfur last night to try and rid them before they go too far into flower but everything online says they’re near impossible to get rid of. I’ll definitely give some phosphorus and keep spraying sulfur for another week or so and hope for the best. :(

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
UGH that’s what I suspected. I began spraying sulfur last night to try and rid them before they go too far into flower but everything online says they’re near impossible to get rid of. I’ll definitely give some phosphorus and keep spraying sulfur for another week or so and hope for the best. :(
I’ve heard some nasty stories of HRM wiping out large grow operations. I hope you eradicate this issue. Here’s another great read with some preventatives for HRM.
burnz

AnaF

AnaF

So after inspecting my leaves with the hand-held microscope I just got today, it turns out I have broad mites. Just wanted to update everyone! Thank you for helping!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So after inspecting my leaves with the hand-held microscope I just got today, it turns out I have broad mites. Just wanted to update everyone! Thank you for helping!
👍🏻 Hope you nap those fuckers. Such a pain.

AnaF

AnaF

👍🏻 Hope you nap those fuckers. Such a pain.

Foliar spraying sulfur every other day is really helping! I also read that aspirin helps boost the plant’s immune system to help them get rid of the toxin the broad mites put into the plants so I plan on trying that tomorrow. I’m gonna do everything in my power to save these babies.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Foliar spraying sulfur every other day is really helping! I also read that aspirin helps boost the plant’s immune system to help them get rid of the toxin the broad mites put into the plants so I plan on trying that tomorrow. I’m gonna do everything in my power to save these babies.
Although I’ve never tried it, I’ve read good things about the aspirin. Maybe other will chime in on that part. You will save them, persistence is key. Happy grows.

jamk911

jamk911

Looks like light, light burn to me.. the edges do that when overheated.. is it all near the top growth mainly?.. also air humidity may do this.. think about it.. when somethings drying up itll shrivel like that..

jamk911

jamk911

just saw the mites situation.. damn hope that one works out.. my biggest fear is budrot and pests .. prayers tya man
Idk much abt mites but if theyre soft bodied im sure alot can be done.. but may harm production a bit

AnaF

AnaF

Looks like light, light burn to me.. the edges do that when overheated.. is it all near the top growth mainly?.. also air humidity may do this.. think about it.. when somethings drying up itll shrivel like that..

It is all towards the top but I read that broad mites mainly go towards the top of the plant so it makes sense. It also does get pretty humid in the room at nighttime, so it’s probably a combination of both. I started leaving the window open so it can air out at night and hopefully that helps too!

chemistry

chemistry

Alright so I have 21 plants that look like this. They are dark green in color (you can’t tell in the pics cause the HPS light), they aren’t over/under watered. The water PH is a little high which is one of my thoughts on what could be the problem (6.9), I have sufficient air flow and the temperature is fine. Not nute burn. They’ve been in flower, indoor, for a little over 2 weeks. Before they went into flower they didn’t look like this. I had them vegging outside and brought them inside for flower. I was foliar spraying dr zymes for a little bit. Can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with these babies..View attachment 1010006View attachment 1010007

When you sprayed the plants with dr zymes , did you spray more on your new growth than the fan leaves?

AnaF

AnaF

Update: My plants are recovering!! I’ve foliar sprayed sulfur every other day, for a total of 4 times. I’ve also turned the HPS to 1000w (instead of 750w like previously), taken a lot of the big fan leaves off and little ones from the top that had damage, flushed with 1/4 nutes just in case, and I’m still planning on feeding aspirin probably tomorrow when they dry out. The white spots you see on the big fans are from dried sulfur. But yeah.. all in all, they’re much better! :) Sulfur works wonders.

C84B0131 3C63 491A 9660 E8132399C82F
59D08601 B1B6 4CC0 B0F8 A10A9F20BE94

Top Bottom