Please help me diagnose my plants

• Thread starter natattack665
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhatsHeDoingToday

WhatsHeDoingToday

I run 2 Spiderfarmer SF2000 in my 4 x 4 and they barely handle the recommended light requirement. Next time, I will include another SF2000. If you want tight, well developed buds, and not airy stringy, fluff, you're gonna need strong adequate lighting and no light leaks...That light is gonna give you disappointing loose, airy buds. You put too much time and effort into this grow to be thwarted by wattage claims that are not real. Use the Watt Meter to verify. You will thank us later...

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I would only use that light for cloning and starting seeds. Also I almost always start seeds in straight ocean forest , and never had a single issue except for grower mistakes.
I would save up a couple bills buy a little bit higher quality or buy an hps 600w, but I grew pretty nice crop at 16 with just cfls.
I currently use 2 king leds off Amazon which do alright for top nugs but you will get a shit ton of larf after the tops, but will be upgrading to a 4 bar timber next indoor grow season.

N

natattack665

Would any of these work or could I possibly move the plants outside once it gets warmer

Screenshot 20220316 165343
Screenshot 20220316 165546
Screenshot 20220316 165511
Screenshot 20220316 165525
Screenshot 20220316 165533
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

There are some great deals you just need to know what to look for. For example:

This is less than $1 per watt BEFORE the 20% coupon. You get what you pay for. You either buy a bunch of cheap crappy lights and keep doing that because you should have just bought a nice decent light with enough power to begin with :)

I would recommend 400-600w(actual draw) of high quality full spectrum LED in a 4x4.

150w for $65

This Bozily 400w light tends to go on sale for very cheap when it comes in stock. And if you want to spend a little more for a quality product you can get into Spider Farmer, MIGRO, Timber, HLG lights etc etc.

Last edited:
N

natattack665

There are some great deals you just need to know what to look for. For example:

This is less than $1 per watt BEFORE the 20% coupon. You get what you pay for. You either buy a bunch of cheap crappy lights and keep doing that because you should have just bought a nice decent light with enough power to begin with :)

I would recommend 400-600w(actual draw) of high quality full spectrum LED in a 4x4.

150w for $65

This Bozily 400w light tends to go on sale for very cheap when it comes in stock.
My tent is 2x2

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

My tent is 2x2

Then 200w of actual power draw is fine. Shit if you could afford 2 of those 150w DAKOSON panels just go that route and then you can even dim them. 300w of actual full spectrum LED in a 2x2 is *italian kiss with fingers*

WhatsHeDoingToday

WhatsHeDoingToday

My tent is 2x2
if you have a 2 x 2 you could get away with a spider farmers sf1000 but stay away from the SF1000D version... it does not have the samung 301B LED. I made the mistake of buying the sf1000D and regretted it. pay the extra for the SF1000 instead... Dont buy the SF1000D... Also use a SCROG to keep you canvas flat and you can get an even layer of light on them. You will bring the light down to around 14" from the top of your canopy during flower. You can go as close as 12" but use a laserlight temp probe on the leafs to make sure temps dont get above 80 degrees. If you signs of lightburn back off up to 18" while they recover then bring em back down as they get used to it.

K

Kylle

That's not a 600w light. That is most likely 80w of actual power draw and is complete garbage.

I'm sorry but you wasted your money.
Light will work for veg, good clowning tent, couple useful tools, I wouldn’t say wasted lol. I agree though, those little lights are shit, I got a friend who bought 4 of the king led lights like those, put off less then 1 475watt spider farmer.

K

Kylle

When it comes to the kit you bought,
Hey everyone I recently started growing and I'm having a bit of difficulty and I was wondering if anyone could help I'm trying to figure out if my plant is nutrient deficient or if what's happening to the leaves is nutrient Burn or if it might be something different altogether I started them from seed three and a half weeks ago and have only been giving them Fox farm Big Bloom twice a week for the past two weeks I also potted them in Fox farm ocean forest soil I was originally controlling the humidity manually and that tended to mean the humidity would be a little high but I recently got a humidity controller and now the humidity stays around 80 % any help would greatly be appreciated thank you very much for your time
I w
Hey everyone I recently started growing and I'm having a bit of difficulty and I was wondering if anyone could help I'm trying to figure out if my plant is nutrient deficient or if what's happening to the leaves is nutrient Burn or if it might be something different altogether I started them from seed three and a half weeks ago and have only been giving them Fox farm Big Bloom twice a week for the past two weeks I also potted them in Fox farm ocean forest soil I was originally controlling the humidity manually and that tended to mean the humidity would be a little high but I recently got a humidity controller and now the humidity stays around 80 % any help would greatly be appreciated thank you very much for your time
hey buddy, when it comes to that kit you bought you didn’t entirely waste your cash, that setup even the light will make a great clone/veg setup, then you can buy anotherb3x3 with a mars or spider farmer (I have one of each, better light is the spider farmer, mats is still ok though) then you will have a system for cycling, you’ll be able to harvest every two months with the right strain, especially if you graduate to coco coir, not yet though!!!!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Light will work for veg, good clowning tent, couple useful tools, I wouldn’t say wasted lol. I agree though, those little lights are shit, I got a friend who bought 4 of the king led lights like those, put off less then 1 475watt spider farmer.
Yeah not a complete waste, just not really useful for much else beyond veg...which is a shame. If they sell "kits" they should be capable of flowering even if its just a 1x1.

D

Dugplug

You don't use big bloom until u get into flower phase

Break45

Break45

15 plants i do 1 plant in a tent that size. And the mars hydro off of Amazon is way better with a great dimable light.

20220715 155145
20220714 164702
20220714 164632

Latest posts

Top Bottom