• Thread starter Yotika
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yotika

Please help me find any problems

Y

Yotika

This plant growth two months now! I ask you what the problem is.Where I do have a problem?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have you purposely removed so many lower leaves? It's clearly beginning to flower, suggesting either sufficient change in photoperiod (reduction of daylight length, only needs to be reduced by .5-1hr to cause flowering in some lines) OR the plant has become root-bound.

What are you feeding? What is the relative humidity? What is the medium you have the plant growing in?

I cannot see a meristem, there should be something that shows emerging new growth *somewhere* on the plant. If there is truly no new growth emergent, examine the roots.

Also, mid-plant leaf necrosis occurring from the tip back may be indicative of a P- or K-. Because the petioles are not reddened or purpled, I lean toward a K-.

Y

Yotika

Have you purposely removed so many lower leaves? It's clearly beginning to flower, suggesting either sufficient change in photoperiod (reduction of daylight length, only needs to be reduced by .5-1hr to cause flowering in some lines) OR the plant has become root-bound.

What are you feeding? What is the relative humidity? What is the medium you have the plant growing in?

I cannot see a meristem, there should be something that shows emerging new growth *somewhere* on the plant. If there is truly no new growth emergent, examine the roots.

Also, mid-plant leaf necrosis occurring from the tip back may be indicative of a P- or K-. Because the petioles are not reddened or purpled, I lean toward a K-.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Matrix: stone perlite, peat, vermiculite, 3:1:1 Humidity: 40% fertilizer: NPK 30:10:10. Temperature: 26 degrees Celsius.Lamps: 150W metal halide
Why do plants grow very thin? Under the leaves fall out. This plant leggy?

Erik

Erik

How far away is your MH from the plant? And as asked above, did you cut off the bottom leaves?

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Start over...first clean everthing...see that that necrotic black on those edges?
could be verticulum wilt...is that pea gravel?
coco/perlite..veg 1 month..then flip to sodium high pressure..

Top Bottom