Please help me guys

• Thread starter Henasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Henasi

Henasi

Hi so I'm new to the indoor growing side of things and its alot more full on than I thought, I'm grown a autoflower , strain made by a friend if mine cross a few plants by himself .
But its 4 a bit over 4 weeks now is meant for finish in 65 day If that's relevant, have had no problems with anything untill the start of this week .
The plants yellowing out on the lower parts and is on the top some dying patches and strange colouring, I had put is down to a p deficiency and nutes with emerald harvest 3 part bloom , but doesnt look like its changed anything in a couple days , been battling a bit with heat but am managing to keep around 27c , have put some pics up , also some of the pistols are going brown as it maturing but is definitely not ready, any help appreciated

Please help me guys
Please help me guys 2
Henasi

Henasi

What is you ph what ppm are you feeding look like a few problems .
Ph has been 6.5 to 7 the feed not run off I'll have to test the run off when home , it's in soil it's under 2 cob LEDs 100w 3500k light , my ppm stick had broken so am waiting on a new one but shipping is slow. Light is 45 cm from the canopy.

growsince79

growsince79

Ph has been 6.5 to 7 the feed not run off I'll have to test the run off when home , it's in soil it's under 2 cob LEDs 100w 3500k light , my ppm stick had broken so am waiting on a new one but shipping is slow. Light is 45 cm from the canopy.
What distance is the light? IMO the best thing to do when you get a lockout/defficiency is raise the light and flush. Leave the lights weak a few days until the soil drys out then feed and if the plant recovers, gradually lower the light.

Henasi

Henasi

What distance is the light? IMO the best thing to do when you get a lockout/defficiency is raise the light and flush. Leave the lights weak a few days until the soil drys out then feed and if the plant recovers, gradually lower the light.
Its 45 cm from the canopy I have been feeding just water but gave it a bit of a ok boost as I thought it might be lacking but am not used to phing my feed etc so am learning , that's for tip about light I will raise them up

chugzfarmer

chugzfarmer

i like that tip since the plant is already stressed enough. Reduce some of the strain you put on it trying to process all the light its used to.

Henasi

Henasi

Ok so I have got home raised the lights right up , did a flush with 7.0 ph water, run off ph is about 6.5-7 have water drop test not the pen at this stage unfortunatly, and using emerald harvest, and am thinking of using my canna bioflores organic next feed ?? Used to using this on my outdoors so thought I'd stick with what I know ? And recommendations on where to go from here

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

U must be feeding bloom nutrients, back off your light a bit, try atami bloombastic 2ml per gal but go real easy, if any leaves are really burned prune them off they will not recover, you did a fairly good job it is normal for a few leaves to yellow during flower all i run is autos a ph of 7 is a bit high, well you flushed your plant back off ur light prune off really bad leaves and give it a few days to recover, if your plant had say a cal mag deficiency the leaves would yellow at bottom of plants and move up, i told u to back off your light bc u said u are having trouble with heat ur rh is probably low as mine is as its so dry i still have to water lightly dayley, the problem with autos is people do not understand how easy they are to burn, i would allso cut back on nutrients a bit too. Good luck.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lots of good advice here! Just gonna throw in my 2 cents , I too run autos and yes they burn easy! Personally I feel a balanced diet of nutes is best, my opinion on all the 3 part veg, bloom, nutes all hype and marketing to sell ya nutes!

What you have was overfed at some point , reset the soul as mentioned obove and back off those nutes. Keep us posted you should see improvement daily! EC or PPM meter even a cheap one can be the indoor growers best friend. Lol

Henasi

Henasi

U must be feeding bloom nutrients, back off your light a bit, try atami bloombastic 2ml per gal but go real easy, if any leaves are really burned prune them off they will not recover, you did a fairly good job it is normal for a few leaves to yellow during flower all i run is autos a ph of 7 is a bit high, well you flushed your plant back off ur light prune off really bad leaves and give it a few days to recover, if your plant had say a cal mag deficiency the leaves would yellow at bottom of plants and move up, i told u to back off your light bc u said u are having trouble with heat ur rh is probably low as mine is as its so dry i still have to water lightly dayley, the problem with autos is people do not understand how easy they are to burn, i would allso cut back on nutrients a bit too. Good luck.
Have already backed off light , I'm not able to get any feeds as of shipping delays atm. I I have canna bloom feed that I will used instead of emerald harvest and ph it down to 6

Henasi

Henasi

Its also getting brown pistols like its maturing?? Smell is changing a little not in a good way ? , I've flushed , tested run off put the light way up and keeping my temp steady at 25 deg Celsius. So hopefully I can see some improvement soon ? But it does seem to be getting worse will take some pics tonight , and going to leave for a few days and try and give it a low strength canna feed as what I'm used to doing outdoors,

Top Bottom