Please help me ID this strain

• Thread starter Effn.new.guy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Effn.new.guy

I got these freebies from Attitude seed bank. They're supposed to be Grapefruit but I think they sent me some Blue Dream beans instead. It's sativa dominant, smells like berries, has purple flowers, stems and leaves. If anyone else has any idea what it could be, I'd appreciate the input.

Please help me id this strain
Please help me id this strain 2
Please help me id this strain 3
E

Effn.new.guy

No way of knowing but it's pretty
That's what I thought but I figured I'd give it a shot lol. Thank you, she really is and has a permanent spot in the tent even if I don't know exactly what she is. I took a look at your pics and the bee hitting the joint is hilarious 😂

What do you feed your ladies? Mine are in pots twice the size as some of yours and the stems are half as thick.

Stokes

Stokes

Impossible to tell visually, with the number of hybrids today she has hundreds of different phenos to choose from. Never done grapefruit but leafly says its a cindy cross with an unknown strain. There are a lot of strains that show color. Besides the colors the leaf symmetry was exactly the same.

Pretty plant. Ive seen a few GDP’s look like that color wise, also some cherry pie. If i had to guess it would be along that line

E

Effn.new.guy

Impossible to tell visually, with the number of hybrids today she has hundreds of different phenos to choose from. Never done grapefruit but leafly says its a cindy cross with an unknown strain. There are a lot of strains that show color. Besides the colors the leaf symmetry was exactly the same.

Pretty plant. Ive seen a few GDP’s look like that color wise, also some cherry pie. If i had to guess it would be along that line
Thank you. I didn't think I would get a definite answer but I figured someone might have grown a strain that looks similar. I'll wait until she's dried and cured to see if I can narrow it down by taste and effect. I really wish we had some kind of DNA lab we could send samples to get and idea of lineage.

Stokes

Stokes

I do believe that testing is out there, i have never done amy testing other than sex. Not sure if the testing is accurate or economically practical for the home grower though.
Thank you. I didn't think I would get a definite answer but I figured someone might have grown a strain that looks similar. I'll wait until she's dried and cured to see if I can narrow it down by taste and effect. I really wish we had some kind of DNA lab we could send samples to get and idea of lineage

Galgrows

Galgrows

That's what I thought but I figured I'd give it a shot lol. Thank you, she really is and has a permanent spot in the tent even if I don't know exactly what she is. I took a look at your pics and the bee hitting the joint is hilarious 😂

What do you feed your ladies? Mine are in pots twice the size as some of yours and the stems are half as thick.
Hi thanks for the compliment. I've got outdoor photoperiods and indoor autoflower. I mix my own soil and use generous amounts of worm casting in the soil. After about a month of them being given water only when young sprouts or teens i feed tea mix of bat quano, fish emulsion to my outdoor gals. And give my autoflowers indoors dyna grow and dyna grow bloom when in flower. That's it but air oscillating fan outside the tent to help get those stems/branches stronger. I really don't do a whole lot of mixing ferts, honestly i really keep in low $$$

Top Bottom