Please help me leaves curling down

• Thread starter Leonwiz948
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leonwiz948

Leonwiz948

Can someone please give me a hand I’m not quite sure what it is I don’t want to feed it more nutes

Please help me leaves curling down
Please help me leaves curling down 2
Leonwiz948

Leonwiz948

I’m a hydro guy but just by looking at the soil, unless you watered it as soon as you took the picture, it does look overwatered.
I just watered it but they started going like that when the temp was over 28celcius

Growrx

Growrx

Wait on someone with soil experience to chime in but in the mean time fill this out. It’s a copy.

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya your watering too frequently, see the perlite in the soil, it shouldn’t be that discoloured a sure sign of overwatering as with the damage on the leaves..
looks like a big container for her, i take it she’s a clone?
you’ll have to post more info as stated above.
she’s not in bad shape, absolutely salvageable!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i see now from seed..
interesting how the two small round cotyledon leaves are still green..

Leonwiz948

Leonwiz948

I’m thinking to not water for 2 days maybe let it dry out a bit

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m new to this and got scared so I cut the most damaged leaf off and it’s white widow feminised
ok.. try to answer as many of those questions as you can, so we can hopefully put you in the right direction.
i think at the moment as that soil looks soaked is to just put her in her place, try to dial in the environment and leave her be,
maybe! try to direct some airflow towards that soil to help dry out and provide oxygen..
for now..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya that’s why it’s always better to transplant up as the plant grows, smaller pots are easier and quicker to dry out.. do those pots have drainage holes?
when you water do you wet the whole pot or just a bit around the stem?
also with your answer, how often do you water?

Leonwiz948

Leonwiz948

I’m not sure what to think but does it look like it’s getting better

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes of course she does..
you need to clean up any plant material lying around! seriously it will only cause major problems!!
just let that soil dry out!!
she’s looking better because she’s getting oxygen at the roots..
that pot should feel light as styrofoam before watering again.,

AZLandshaper

AZLandshaper

Transplant to a medium Thats 1/2 whatever we have there and 1/2 perlite. Your probably a compulsive waterer and don’t have the drainage to keep healthy roots. A sh$t load more perlite will promote drainage and more healthy roots. Then get your temps in order and lower your the strength of your nutrient solution until you see vigorous growth. That looks like mud. Mud doesn’t have enough oxygen to promote root growth and mj likes a real well drained soil or a sparse watering until vigorously growing.
mj is not short for Michael Jackson ✋

Rizla420

Rizla420

Can someone please give me a hand I’m not quite sure what it is I don’t want to feed it more nutes
Your over watering ! Calm the amount of water maybe let it dry out untill you can put your finger 3 inches down and feel moisture every time from now on ! And get a de humidifier to hurry the drying out of the soil faster for now so you don't kill her your humidity needs to be 75% max in veg and 50% in flower max temps need to be 23 Celsius if do you as I say in a few grows time you could be doing this....

IMG 20210318 212018
Rizla420

Rizla420

Repot them today and don't water them untill 2 days from now and use alot less water and wait 3 times longer between watering than what you was waiting and get on with the other stuff I said and your not only save them your get a good yield

Leonwiz948

Leonwiz948

So I’ve re potted my plant first of all I removed most of the old coco and left the clump the roots were clinging too cleaned out the pot refilled with fresh coco the roots as I was checking looked healthy but was actually overwatered the leaves are starting to turn a shade yellow when I’m ready to water should I add cal mag but this is in about a day or two right?

Top Bottom