Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Nah just garden sand,really cuts back on the bugs and adds an extra 2 or 3 days between waterings. I also can't help but think it helps with decomp aswell but idk
Is your soil covered? If so, what with?
N2

I

IamN2pot

Nah just garden sand,really cuts back on the bugs and adds an extra 2 or 3 days between waterings. I also can't help but think it helps with decomp aswell but idk
OK, how well is is it working? I was tempted to try sand, but I opted to use old used carbon pre filter to act as a bug barrier and if I double layer it, it also helps holds moisture in the top layer of soil so the roots can use the nutes in the top inch or so. Before I started using it, major fungus gnat problems. Now, just the occasional gnat, trying to get through the barrier to lay eggs. Good luck bug!
N2
IMG 20220529 172951

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

OK, how well is is it working? I was tempted to try sand, but I opted to use old used carbon pre filter to act as a bug barrier and if I double layer it, it also helps holds moisture in the top layer of soil so the roots can use the nutes in the top inch or so. Before I started using it, major fungus gnat problems. Now, just the occasional gnat, trying to get through the barrier to lay eggs. Good luck bug!
N2
View attachment 1254875
It works surprisingly well with the switch to grow bags. Those gnats are tough and I still get a few here n there but mostly its a non issue mostly.growbags really changed things in that dept.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Georgous! Can't say they're "twisted mangled and deformed" anymore. Great job.
Thanks bro I appreciate the compliment, they really are big beautiful plants...these are the smallest,the 6 in veg are 3 to 4 ft tall!!! They gonna be like 5 ft after stretch lol I'll tie them off so they won't be too big but The yields will be legendary!! While I flower them that will give the other 16 2 months to veg out n bush hey almost 1 ft tall now. I will be pulling these girls on week 8 so thats this Saturday if all goes well. I will post pics n even come back for a smoke report. I might just continue to document my grows for me really but I also like the community and feedback when issues pop up. So I Started harvest prep on week 6. I cut all nutes and flushed with 5 gals water and watered every other day. Beginning of week 7 flush with 5 gals continue starvation do not water during week 7 begin watching trichs closely. Week 8 check trichs harvest when ready ........if the herb Gods grant favor upon my garden and deem my nuggs righteous ...420 permitting

Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

You would be better off tossing them and soil and starting over, looks like pm and mites

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yea that would suck
You would be better off tossing them and soil and starting over, looks like pm and mites
Nah I think u have a bad eye but my camera is trash,nah no pm or mites. If referring to The original post it turned out to be a variety of factors but mostly VPD issues in hot soil,I didn't taper my humidityfrom 95%+ to 60 % it caused a chain reaction of sorts but, with everyone's help we shaped them up and the plants flowering in my latest video are the same Sad mangled and deformed uglies from post number 1. All 12 survived and are at least 3ft tall now!!!!u can literally follow them thru this last grow,right up to present. We are at week 7 day 2 of a 8 to 10 week photo Bruce banner #3.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Ok buds have been wet trimmed and dried for 6 days then getput in a jar for almost 2 weeks so they are in my opinion far from done but I have started my next flower run and need to finish this run to start the big girl run lol I'm really excited to show them off on my ghost forum !!!! I'll post pics later today

Iearnit

Iearnit

Ok buds have been wet trimmed and dried for 6 days then getput in a jar for almost 2 weeks so they are in my opinion far from done but I have started my next flower run and need to finish this run to start the big girl run lol I'm really excited to show them off on my ghost forum !!!! I'll post pics later today
If you grow it, they will come… lol

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Ok this is the end result of all that work n time commited. I couldnt be happier, the bud turned out great!!! Its very potent and can really put u in another place but it is a greatfor mornings with coffee. The smell is earthy with a kick of dairy and lemon the buds are heavy and dense with a generous coating of trichs that make any contact a bit sticky but it still can be rolled and burns excellent. Ive cured it down to 65% and will continue to about 60 % and try to hold there. Weight is unknown but if i had to guess a half lb to 2/3 i will update once i get a weight. Overall im sikked, these plants where small and healthy veryeasy to grow(once we saved themlol) and they yielded well for the size i vegged. My next run will be the other 6 big girls from original post. Them ladies are huge over 3ft, they been in flower for 4days ill post video soon. The plants in the video are my latest clones plus 4 new seeds for some varieties, i will document the 4 new mothers aswell because they are beautiful plants lol fr so lmk wat yall think any questions or tips hmu

20220714 204228
20220714 204213
20220714 204147
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

This forum has really helped me make this work, I really appreciate all the feedback from knowledgable growers. Thcfarmer is a great site for issues like mine. Ive learned a shit ton of real world stuff and it thanks to cool people helping others learn i appreciate u guys ♥️

M

markcannabinhumanoid

I think your problem is the light and temperature. Clones and veg like being kept closer to 80, and your lights may be way too strong for young plants. You want a 200 watt light for veg, don't need anything over that.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I think your problem is the light and temperature. Clones and veg like being kept closer to 80, and your lights may be way too strong for young plants. You want a 200 watt light for veg, don't need anything over that.
Are u referring to the first post on this thread ? Or are you referring to the most recent vids and pics ? Please clarify for me ?

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Damn now that I look into it u may b right !!! I transplanted to 1/2happy frog and 1/2ff ocean forest and about 1/6 castings,but that's when it got worse. So what do u recommend I do from here? New growth seems to have corrected or adapted to the 65% but the mangled older growth is permanently damaged should I raise humidity or let it rock out now ? What r u thinking ? Also worm castings are very damn expensive I was considering a worm bin as well but I'm gonna tackle one issue at a time
That mix may be hot just by looking at your ingredients...Castings are hot af....I use FFOF at 1/4 of my mix while the rest is inert...
Start by checking the pH of run off....My guess is its either to Hot and quite acidic and locking up.....(pH 5.5 or lower is not good)..
I'd check your pH first cause if the Plant can't uptake then its already done for....Humidity will help as well cause as the roots strike to your mix the plants will survive their transpiration...
If the Roots can't take to the soil then your stalled out and why your prob getting rot and shit growth...
But check ur pH, and make sure you dont over saturate your medium after transplant.,..are your pots feeling very heavy like their not dehydrating?....
Get a Plastic bag or some type of Humidity Dome on them if your sweating Humidity....
But theres a few mosre ideas for ya but dont over Love them or Over think it, ..ya just growing Plants atm...the tricky part is Flowering/Fruiting.....power to it
Spicoli/FOE20

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Bruce banner#3 feminized photo. Indoor grow. Lights are 5000w equivelent 650w true full spec led. Soil is happy frog, ff ocean forest,bio booster, worm castings, perlite,mycrrazea and 2% sand. Water at 6.0 to 6.5 twice a week. Temps are 70 to 75 rh is 60 to 65. These are 4 week old clones please help me. I have no idea whats going on and Im about ready to give up on this run....
Do you have air directly on them mine kinda got like that from the fan wind burning them

Top Bottom