Please help me pick some new genetics for the desert

• Thread starter Herbiraptor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Herbiraptor

Hi,

I am in the middle of nowhere, on the edge of a desert in the Southern Hemisphere, getting ready for a small outdoor grow this summer.

Not much exposure here to the new genetics I have been reading about.

I'm a med user - migraines and depression.

Looking for a strain that isn't couch lock sleepy time or speedy paranoia. Would like a combination head/body up, happy, creative high without a crash or mungover at the end.

I've been looking at the OG Raskal and Cali Connection strains to grow outdoors, mid 30 latitudes, hot dry outdoor environment. Hot is an understatement, it will get to over 110 for a week or more several times over the summer.

I've read all the smoke reports on site here and have been googling my little fingers off trying to find more.

I'm getting the impression that most of the OG strains as well as the White are knock you on your ass, lights out experiences, while KKSC is speedy rocket fuel, from many but not all of the reports. But there have only been a handful of reports on these strains.

Any experiences you would care to share would be appreciated. We're going for strong, up, happy and creative without speedy paranoia or sleepy time crash.

KKSC x The White or possibly OGeisel might be the way to go but since my budget is limited and my knowledge of these strain even more limited, I thought I'd draw on the collective experience of the forum for help.

Past favorites include really nice Jamaican from some well connected Rasta friends and BOGs Sweet Cindy 99.

Thanks

Top Bottom