Please help my Crystal Meth Auto

• Thread starter Jokerman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jokerman

So I have a 4-5 week old Crystal Meth auto from Fast Buds and she has some pretty fucked up leaves. (She's the one with purple in her)I have 8 other plants in my tent and she is the only one like this, she's also the only autoflower. I'm keeping the plants small so I've grown 12/12 since 2 weeks old. I'm running two 600W LED lights, a carbon filter exhaust with variable speed controller, and an intake fan taking in fresh air. Maintains 60% humidity and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Getting fed half-strength nutrients from Humboldt's secret, growing in FFOF cut with 25% perlite. I have them all in 1 gallon pots, and usually get watered every 4-7 days. Any idea what might be going on???
As far as the other plants, I've trained them to lean over a bit to conserve space because I'm only working with a 24x24x36 tent. The 8 photoperiods are about 8 weeks old and the CM auto is 4 weeks old.

Please help my crystal meth auto
Please help my crystal meth auto 2
Please help my crystal meth auto 3
Please help my crystal meth auto 4
Please help my crystal meth auto 5
Please help my crystal meth auto 6
Please help my crystal meth auto 7
Please help my crystal meth auto 8
Please help my crystal meth auto 9
Please help my crystal meth auto 10
Moshmen

Moshmen

I never had much luck with fastbud seeds always something, just my personal experience.
Plants looks overfed and possibly overwatered in my opinion, do you water to runoff? How do you know when to water? Lift the pot make sure it’s super lite before ya give her more water and lighten up on the food for a watering
If ya have a ppm/ec meter like to know what ph and ppm is of runoff

J

Jokerman

I never had much luck with fastbud seeds always something, just my personal experience.
Plants looks overfed and possibly overwatered in my opinion, do you water to runoff? How do you know when to water? Lift the pot make sure it’s super lite before ya give her more water and lighten up on the food for a watering
If ya have a ppm/ec meter like to know what ph and ppm is of runoff
I water till runoff, and usually I water once the top couple inches is dry. I don't have any meters but I should pick some up. And yeah I planted 3 Fastbuds seeds and the CM is the only one that made it, the other two died before sprouting after germination

Moshmen

Moshmen

Overwatering and underwatering have similar symptoms mayb a little underwater ?

Top Bottom