Please help my girls are sick :(

• Thread starter GreenfingeredGoblin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenfingeredGoblin

Hey guys need some advice, getting super frustrated with this grow and not sure what to do.

So I noticed what I thought was a phosphorus deficiency on lower fan leaves a few days ago so decided to up my ec to 0.9-1.0 (first pictures)

I got slight nute burn so I figured that maybe something was up with the ph in the root zone and they werent feeding correctly so I flushed them and re-adjusted e.c lower..

Fast forward a few days and deficiencies seem to have gotten worse so I checked a grow journal of what I was feeding my plants at this stage in an earlier grow and figured the e.c might be too low. Decided to try 1.1 ec yesterday and now they are still burnt and leaves are twisting?

The weird thing is run off e.c is super low... doesnt this imply that they are not getting enough of a feeding? My run off e.c hasn't been higher than 0.5 but everytime I give a feed it looks like the burn is worse.

Plants are basically not growing and slightly yellow with deficiency showing on multiple plants now :( they arent happy with something and I cant figure it out.

Any advice appreciated, cheers :)

Light: 600w HPS
Distance from light:50cm
Daytime temp max: 27c
Night time: 18c
Humidity: 50%
Medium: 70/30 coco mix 11 ltr sqaure plastic pots
Strain: fastbudz gorilla cookies auto.
PH: 6.2
EC.1.1
1.2 meter tent
Water schedule: 1.5 ltr at lights on
Nutes: coco a+b

pictures are in chronological order starting from the 28 fed to the 4th March

Plants are yellow, nute burned and not growing with multiple deficiencies showing :(

Please help my girls are sick
Please help my girls are sick 2
Please help my girls are sick 3
Please help my girls are sick 4
dbrzz

dbrzz

Coco needs way more ferigation. Every watering event you need to have runoff of 10 to 20%. If you don’t water to get 10 to 20% runoff you will have excessive salt buildup very quickly. Cannabis plants are so tough they can grow in really crappy conditions.

R

rolandrog

Hey guys need some advice, getting super frustrated with this grow and not sure what to do.

So I noticed what I thought was a phosphorus deficiency on lower fan leaves a few days ago so decided to up my ec to 0.9-1.0 (first pictures)

I got slight nute burn so I figured that maybe something was up with the ph in the root zone and they werent feeding correctly so I flushed them and re-adjusted e.c lower..

Fast forward a few days and deficiencies seem to have gotten worse so I checked a grow journal of what I was feeding my plants at this stage in an earlier grow and figured the e.c might be too low. Decided to try 1.1 ec yesterday and now they are still burnt and leaves are twisting?

The weird thing is run off e.c is super low... doesnt this imply that they are not getting enough of a feeding? My run off e.c hasn't been higher than 0.5 but everytime I give a feed it looks like the burn is worse.

Plants are basically not growing and slightly yellow with deficiency showing on multiple plants now :( they arent happy with something and I cant figure it out.

Any advice appreciated, cheers :)

Light: 600w HPS
Distance from light:50cm
Daytime temp max: 27c
Night time: 18c
Humidity: 50%
Medium: 70/30 coco mix 11 ltr sqaure plastic pots
Strain: fastbudz gorilla cookies auto.
PH: 6.2
EC.1.1
1.2 meter tent
Water schedule: 1.5 ltr at lights on
Nutes: coco a+b

pictures are in chronological order starting from the 28 fed to the 4th March

Plants are yellow, nute burned and not growing with multiple deficiencies showing :(
I personally think that your pH is too low for container media. Increase your pH to 6.8 and you won't require as much P.

Top Bottom